The Ladies' Thread

Catie

Hm...im too fat for a dress...maybe something underlining my 2 best arguments. lol and put some make-up on. and not starting boiling again when he gives me this melting smile.....aaaahhhh. oh god tomorrow is gonna be horrible.

I'm sure it'll be okay,don't freak out! :D It can't be that bad,be confident. :)

he already said some strange stuff today. at was my last day at the computer application office and when the woman there said good bye to me and set me free to go to his office, he said im a cute and friendly person and he really likes that about me because im not making a sad opinion for the fact that im sit in a wheel chair. :uhh: okay. and then there was the melting smile. and i melted.

and tomorrow a whole day alone with him. i have to take some chewing gum with me to have something else to concentrate on. haha :willy_nilly:

^ Yeah she only does it to get attention. I cant stand it. But yeah if that what she want.

One time i laughed to hard with my mom!

She saw a awesome shirt, with a v-neck!

And she tried it one, well i could put my head in her clivage it was such a show off!

My mom and i laughed to hard :rotfl:

Maybe its also good to have a B. (: