The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

What about Forgot About Dre? Everybody knows that one. You would probably recognize more of the songs if you heard them.

Most likely. Everything that I've heard from Dr. Dre I've liked.

I confess that I'm off to bed.

I confess my mom has been talking to me about buying weed for her. I'm like 'Only because I know gangsters in tha hood that are always smoking some doesn't meen you can use me.'

I also learned that she made my sister do it for her a couple times. Mi madre is quite liberal.

I confess my mom has been talking to me about buying weed for her. I'm like 'Only because I know gangsters in tha hood that are always smoking some doesn't meen you can use me.'

I also learned that she made my sister do it for her a couple times. Mi madre is quite liberal.

Thats so fucked up haha

Tell your mom to get her own shit, she wants you to get caught instead of her cuz youre a minor and wont get as fucked.

That's not good. Yo mamma needs to lay off the green.

I'm guessing your mom is addicted to pot Bec, right?

I like that stuff, but if I ever get addicted to it, I'm going to get my friends to kick the shit out of me and take me to rehab.

She isn't addicted. she just hasn't had it in a while (her friends usually gave it to her- no wonder the door os closed most of the time when they're here) and wants some. She doesn't know anyone to get any from now. I do.

No it was right, I was just questioning your logic lol. I'm just messing around though.

Oh okay. lol. I'm half asleep. I'm saying a bunch of shit, and I'm also not fully comprehending everything.