The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

What did they said?

Someone asked how he was an inspiration, another said Nirvana weren't a good band and then it all got over the top. I thought it was funny though, because the person who asked "how was he an inspiration" is a Biffy Clyro fan (heavily influenced by Kurt/Nirvana) and the guy who said "Nirvana weren't even good" is a You Me At Six fan, which speaks volumes imo :lol:

Someone asked how he was an inspiration, another said Nirvana weren't a good band and then it all got over the top. I thought it was funny though, because the person who asked "how was he an inspiration" is a Biffy Clyro fan (heavily influenced by Kurt/Nirvana) and the guy who said "Nirvana weren't even good" is a You Me At Six fan, which speaks volumes imo :lol:

OMGF i cant honestly imagine how anybody can think that Nirvana wasn't a good band,they dont have to love them but they should give them credits for all the good they done for Rock.

i confess we should continue this conversation on our profiles.

OMGF i cant honestly imagine how anybody can think that Nirvana wasn't a good band,they dont have to love them but they should give them credits for all the good they done for Rock.

i confess we should continue this conversation on our profiles.

Yeah I mean I'm not a fan of the Beatles :shifty: never properly listened to them :shifty: but I know how legendary they were, and how big an influence they had on music.