The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

I confess today was awesome. Me and my friend went to the park and we were just hanging and jamming to Paramore, and this little girl who was 14 months old started dancing to Born For This. She was so cute and her nan was like 'She loves the music' haha xD

I confess today was awesome. Me and my friend went to the park and we were just hanging and jamming to Paramore, and this little girl who was 14 months old started dancing to Born For This. She was so cute and her nan was like 'She loves the music' haha xD

aw! haha

^I confess your sig is awesome :D

I also confess that some fucking arse hacked into my hotmail account, changed all my passwords, rung t mobile got the internet took of my phone and tried changing my contract, so i've had to set up all new accounts, fucking prick! (whoever you are) (sorry for the language i'm pretty angry right now :/)

^I confess your sig is awesome :D

I also confess that some fucking arse hacked into my hotmail account, changed all my passwords, rung t mobile got the internet took of my phone and tried changing my contract, so i've had to set up all new accounts, fucking prick! (whoever you are) (sorry for the language i'm pretty angry right now :/)

^:hug: