The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

yeah idk sometimes it says that i edit stuff when i do and sometimes it doesnt lol idk why

i confess HOLY MOTHER FREAKING SHIT! i was just creeping someone on facebook who i used to be really good friends with and he got so fucking hot, oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah idk sometimes it says that i edit stuff when i do and sometimes it doesnt lol idk why

i confess HOLY MOTHER FREAKING SHIT! i was just creeping someone on facebook who i used to be really good friends with and he got so fucking hot, oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think it depends how long after the post is made that you edit it. Cause when I've had to edit mine if I do it within like a minute or so, it doesn't come up.

Get in there!

I think it depends how long after the post is made that you edit it. Cause when I've had to edit mine if I do it within like a minute or so, it doesn't come up.

Get in there!

ohhhhhhhh okay okay

hahaha hes like 16

i confess i'm caught in a weird happy-depressing limbo and i can't get out of it!!
lol what

well it could be illegal. if his parents didnt agree with it it would be illegal lol

i confess that would be too weird anyway plus im me, there no luck there just in that.