The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

oh why? :hug:

i live with my boyfriend because my roommate kicks me out from our room without a reason (don't ask, she's an idiot) and in that room live his friend too and they played stupid computer games til 6 a.m. and they were yelling and smoking above my head and i couldn't sleep (i asked them to shut up because i had to woke up 6:30 am) , i feel like i was intrude :roll: now we're not speaking to each other.

i live with my boyfriend because my roommate kicks me out from our room without a reason (don't ask, she's an idiot) and in that room live his friend too and they played stupid computer games til 6 a.m. and they were yelling and smoking above my head and i couldn't sleep (i asked them to shut up because i had to woke up 6:30 am) , i feel like i was intrude :roll: now we're not speaking to each other.

well people should learn how to behave in the night :shifty:

don't worry you and your friend will be okay soon :hug:

well people should learn how to behave in the night :shifty:

don't worry you and your friend will be okay soon :hug:

it was the third night in a row :shifty: they slept from 18 to 23 so they were yelling at night, i hate that :nono:

I confess that this is my favorite song of all time:

It's random but I've loved it since I was little.

EDIT: That's amazing Rachel! I wanna learn that too... But my fingerpicking lacks that.

EDIT: That's amazing Rachel! I wanna learn that too... But my fingerpicking lacks that.

I can't fingerpick, I suck at it, but I'm gonna try anyway just because it's amazing. :D

I can't fingerpick, I suck at it, but I'm gonna try anyway just because it's amazing. :D

I'm not the greatest, I can't do anything like that, I can only do simple arpeggios.