The Confession Thread - Part 10

Catie

Indeeeedy. I'm actually in Liverpool pretty regularly. This time it's for Four Year Strong/The Wonder Years. :D

that's awesome! i love liverpool <3

I confess I'm almost finished with my coursework.

Indeeeedy. I'm actually in Liverpool pretty regularly. This time it's for Four Year Strong/The Wonder Years. :D

Jealous. You've seen like every single band I like! Not fair, haha.

And good luck on your exam, Rachel! :D

Jealous. You've seen like every single band I like! Not fair, haha.

I've not seen them yet haha! But I'm seeing them a week on Sunday then the following Wednesday haha.:mrgreen:

that's awesome! i love liverpool <3

It's well awesome. When I was younger (we're talking about 10 years ago now :neutral:) my family went to Liverpool cause we were down in England near by and we got lost trying to find Anfield. Went through the Mersey tunnel about a billion times.

All my (mum's) family used to have a yearly trip to Liverpool back in the eighties actually.

I've not seen them yet haha! But I'm seeing them a week on Sunday then the following Wednesday haha.:mrgreen:

Awesome, have fun! : D I'm sure you will, haha. Also, since you're talking about Liverpool, I used to be fan of them, I even have a jersey! haha

It's well awesome. When I was younger (we're talking about 10 years ago now :neutral:) my family went to Liverpool cause we were down in England near by and we got lost trying to find Anfield. Went through the Mersey tunnel about a billion times.

All my (mum's) family used to have a yearly trip to Liverpool back in the eighties actually.

Been those places (: I love going to Anfield with my dad to watch Liverpool play. And when I was little, I used to love going through the Mersey Tunnel lol. I think I found it mystical... :') I was fucking weird. Still am.

I confess I should revise.

Awesome, have fun! : D I'm sure you will, haha. Also, since you're talking about Liverpool, I used to be fan of them, I even have a jersey! haha

You know me!:mrgreen:

I still have a couple of Liverpool jerseys as well somewhere. I don't earn enough money to buy any new ones though. :lol:

Been those places (: I love going to Anfield with my dad to watch Liverpool play. And when I was little, I used to love going through the Mersey Tunnel lol. I think I found it mystical... :') I was fucking weird. Still am.

I've never seen Liverpool play at Anfield, unfortunately. Although they're meant to be playing Rangers in the summer so I miiiight take a trip down. Not likely though haha. I remember very little about the tunnel other than it being longer (and more expensive) that our tunnel haha.

You know me!:mrgreen:

I still have a couple of Liverpool jerseys as well somewhere. I don't earn enough money to buy any new ones though. :lol:

I'm not all that into soccer like I used to be now, haha :P I still watch though, if I like the teams that are playing. :lol:

you need rep for that :)

Haha, awh :]

I'm not all that into soccer like I used to be now, haha :P I still watch though, if I like the teams that are playing. :lol:

it won't let me rep you. :nono: i'm truly disappointed, as I am wearing my Liverpool jersey right now lol :)

it won't let me rep you. :nono: i'm truly disappointed, as I am wearing my Liverpool jersey right now lol :)

Don't worry about that, haha. Are you a Liverpool fan? Awesome! :D I loved Peter Crouch, too bad he doesn't play for them any longer :P

Yeah, I pay less attention now too. My love for Rangers has only grown though, just interest in anything aside from them has diminished haha.

Don't worry about that, haha. Are you a Liverpool fan? Awesome! :D I loved Peter Crouch, too bad he doesn't play for them any longer :P

Yup. I'm a Liverpool fan (: I'm from Liverpool, haha :D Peter Crouch was awesome... and extremely tall! :)

Yeah, I pay less attention now too. My love for Rangers has only grown though, just interest in anything aside from them has diminished haha.

Haha, awh. I pay attention when Norway plays, but we suck. :P

Yup. I'm a Liverpool fan (: I'm from Liverpool, haha :D Peter Crouch was awesome... and extremely tall! :)

Ooh, that explains it! haha, I would love to go to Liverpool! :] Indeed!

I confess I gotta go get ready for the gym now. Bye!