Le Venin

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I saw that. I was like omgomgomg.

I like most of the stuff.

Figure skating kinda bores me tbh...

I've been watching figure skating since I was a little kid, so I enjoy it cause I understand everything they need to be doing and can see when they screw up. However, I can understand how it's boring if you don't know too much about it.

Pairs skating is on tonight, and that's just nerve-wracking cause god forbid the guy drops the girl or something. I've seen people dropped on their heads and hit with their partners' skates.

EDIT: Aww, now they're talking about Nodar Kumaritashvili. Poor kid. Sucks that they didn't fix the track until after the fact. :(

I've been watching figure skating since I was a little kid, so I enjoy it cause I understand everything they need to be doing and can see when they screw up. However, I can understand how it's boring if you don't know too much about it.

Pairs skating is on tonight, and that's just nerve-wracking cause god forbid the guy drops the girl or something. I've seen people dropped on their heads and hit with their partners' skates.

Yeah. I actually followed it a lot when I was younger.

I like pointing out what they do wrong, that's the only reason I watch it.

Lately I think I have just been growing out of it.

It makes me jump just watching it to be honest, seeing the people get thrown in the air. It makes me nervous for the girls.

it's just, as you said, nerve-wracking.

that's probably totally weird that i think like that..

Hahaha, I'm watching pairs skating with my dad, and he was like, "Now I don't mean to be mean but come on, why does he have to have that huge v-neck?" He fixes car windows for a living, and we were joking that he's gonna go into work wearing a tight v-neck shirt with sequins. Then when someone comes in for an appointment, he's gonna skip away and fix their windshield to figure skating music. "I'll have your windshield done in an hour! *leaps away*" :rotfl:

^ Haha, when you know my dad, it's even funnier cause he's all tattooed and stuff. We both have a kind of twisted sense of humor sometimes.

I guess as long as the guys are cool with wearing it, that's what matters. :P

I guess one of the Canadians won the men's moguls. It's still on here though, so we haven't seen the winner yet.

The women's moguls were kind of bad yesterday too. Four girls fell. :/

The USA girl that I wanted to win got the gold though, so i was satisfied.

Anyone know when the snowboard events are?