Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know right?! pssh!

well i do have to stay 5 flippin weeks for orientation! it sucks, i have no summer. idk why my schools making me do it.

and okay haha i didnt see you post in there (may have skipped over it) so i thought i'd tell yah =]

i wish they would add a NYC or NJ date lol

5 weeks?! yikes! Mine was only 2 days, and staying overnight was optional for commuters like myself. Good luck with that!

5 weeks?! yikes! Mine was only 2 days, and staying overnight was optional for commuters like myself. Good luck with that!

yeah im not excited lol. i dont see the point in it but whatever

haha jealous.

im pretty excited to take advertising next year

they said i have to go because i am an incoming freshman and that i am getting financial aid from the school. so idk haha i ave to go for a breakfast thing next month so im sure we'll discuss what goes on at this 5 week BS

but anyway point of the story is that im leaving august 4th to see paramore and possibly whenever the CT date is. ill let my school know in advance

IF I WERE TO JOIN THE PARAMORE FAN CLUB TONIGHT, WOULD I STILL BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE NORTH CAROLINA JULY 23 PRE-SALE TICKETS THAT GO ON SALE MARCH 29TH??

I would like to think yes you can. I know in the past they had a cutoff date because they would email certain promo codes to the members to use, but for this tour, you don't need them, so if you join, you should be eligible for sure. Don't quote me on that, though ;)

i just went and looked to see if the option is available for me even tho presale was a few days ago

and it is available so im assuming yes you can taylor

edit: wait but that date isnt listed here. so idk

that presale might be a different day. i know some of the shows had different pfc presale dates

taylor the PFC presale for your date is I THINK tomorrow

yeah it is, but i never re-joined PFC because i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to go or not...my mom was like you are seeing them in a month, why do you need to see them again this summer..i was like BECAUSE ITS PARAMORE!

the other problem is that i live 5 hours away from the Norfolk, VA one and i'm going down a week before that for warped. so my mom isn't going to pay for a hotel for 12 days so i can go to both shows, and she wont drive me down for warped and then turn around almost a week later for paramore :/

i think Tegan and Sara are performing at all the shows on this tour except for 3 (atleast according to http://civictour.honda.com/)

i ordered tickets to the show here in Nashville, the ticketmaster site didn't mention Tegan and Sara for that show, but i checked the website of the venue, and it says "with specioal guests Tegan and Sara" so i assume they are performing,

anyways, i wonder how long Tegan and Sara's performances will be? i'm not to crazy about them, i hope they will keep the bantering down to a minimum, sence maybe they wont be on for very long

i think Tegan and Sara are performing at all the shows on this tour except for 3 (atleast according to http://civictour.honda.com/)

i ordered tickets to the show here in Nashville, the ticketmaster site didn't mention Tegan and Sara for that show, but i checked the website of the venue, and it says "with specioal guests Tegan and Sara" so i assume they are performing,

anyways, i wonder how long Tegan and Sara's performances will be? i'm not to crazy about them, i hope they will keep the bantering down to a minimum, sence maybe they wont be on for very long

They're performing at all but two shows on the tour: Mansfield, MA, and Norfolk, VA, and their set will be 45 minutes long. :)