Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just saw that picture

WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT CHRISS!? are you trying to kill me?! hahaha omg

weird nj is the best ever. there are alot of places by me. everyone always goes to them on friday or saturday nights.

and theres this midget house in my town thats in the book lmao

I live about 40 minutes from the Paulinskill Viaduct in Blairstown, the town where they also filmed Friday The 13th.

Haha, so uh yeah... the Honda Civic Tour. Where Catie has to drive over a big scary bridge.

thats cool!

i really wanna go to salem, ma.

i hope i don't have to actually drive myself over that bridge!

Hahaha, you'd just stop at the beginning of the bridge and say, "Nope, can't do this." Hopefully your mom will be driving.

No bridges for me either on this tour. All of you should go to the Connecticut show :)

Although, most of you coming from the south up north here would probably have to cross at least one bridge....soooo....maybe it's not ideal. But I still say you all should go to the Connecticut show just cuz :) lol

I plan to join the PFC real soon. What do I get again?

A t-shirt (optional hoodie for an extra $30..I forget if that is just for people who renew, or people who join as well), a pin, sticker, membership card, and first dibs on PFC presale tickets for shows, meet and greets and early entry (when offered), and access to the PFC website which has its own photos, videos, blogs, news, forums, and chat.

(for anyone reading, let me know if I missed anything, it's been forever since I signed up so I can't remember everything, and my year 3 renewal package still hasn't come...except for the hoodie, which I lahveee.)