Paramore headlining the 2010 Honda Civic Tour

watchthesky

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of the PFC, I got an email last week that said my membership was ending soon, and I went on their website to check. It said it would end on the 16th, even though I joined in 2008 on May 23rd (I renewed a little early in 2009, so that's where the 16th comes from).

I emailed them cause them cheating me out of a week wasn't cool, and I got an email today saying "Oh, your membership ends on May 23rd..." and now I can log on again, and they also changed it on the membership page. They didn't even say sorry about the mistake and just tried to cover their tracks... oh, PFC.

Hopefully they announce m&gs before the 23rd cause otherwise, I have to wait until the first week of June to renew, haha.

hahaa yes, honestly.. what's taking so long? ha

hey did you get your tickets yet?

no idea hahahaha

no! i wish! i hope we get the bundles before the show at not at the show

Thanks for the inspiration.

well honestly, it's your fault for not entering in the first place. there's no need to complain about people talking about it on a thread about the tour.

I didn't get M+G's for the Spring Tour, yeah I was pissed, but I got over it.

If people on here get meet and greets, you shouldn't be all negative about it and try to bring them down for getting them.

It's time to chill with the arguing and negativity. None of us even know who got meet & greets yet because Artist Arena never has anything in order. People are going to talk about it, and not everyone is going to get one, so there's no reason to argue over it.

Mike, did you join the fan club yet? You need to join before presales and such because that's when the chance for meet & greet and early entry come up.