Lydia

Ashhh

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you'll have it in your inbox in two minutes

Oooh wanna send it to me too? :D

They posted a studio update video and the new stuff sounds amazinggggg. Probably my most anticipated album right now. yay yay yay :)

Oooh wanna send it to me too? :D

They posted a studio update video and the new stuff sounds amazinggggg. Probably my most anticipated album right now. yay yay yay :)

Ash I know it's longwinded but if you go to the Lydia facebook there is a wall post from last month sometime with a link to the download. I love this song soooooooo much. Clocked up so many plays the last couple of weeks.

Ash I know it's longwinded but if you go to the Lydia facebook there is a wall post from last month sometime with a link to the download. I love this song soooooooo much. Clocked up so many plays the last couple of weeks.

Thanks Gib! She sent me a PM with the link which I just read but yeah. I love Lydia so much. I was so sad the show I was gonna go to got canceled like the day before. I still neeeeed to see em.

Thanks Gib! She sent me a PM with the link which I just read but yeah. I love Lydia so much. I was so sad the show I was gonna go to got canceled like the day before. I still neeeeed to see em.

Yeah I'm really looking forward to seeing them. Sent Mindy a message recently and she said they should be coming over here soon. I'm coming over for Bamboozle this year so least I know I will get to see them some point.

• 2 months later...

I WANT MY COPY DAMN IT!!!!!!! Was hoping it would arrive on yesterdays release but no luck. Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. And the worst thing is, MerchNow don't do order status updates on international orders so I have no idea when it's going to arrive :crybad: Going to have to buy the digital version as well me thinks.

• 3 months later...