Lydia

Ashhh

If you like.. Death Cab For Cutie, Straylight Run, Spill Canvas, Paramore (that's all I can think of to compare them to) ... you'll probably like Lydia.

Click on the picture to check out their purevolume... "It's In Your Blood" is my current favorite haha...

so if you like them you can buy their album (which is amazing) on Smartpunk.com, ok go!

118469589_l.jpg

Oh and Maria just left the band a day or two ago, which kinda sucks cause her vocals and piano parts added a lot to their music... and you can tell in their recordings.

They're still a great band thoughhhhhh. :)

I just thought of posting about them cause I've been listening to their CD a ton lately, and I think Paramore fans would like this stuff.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
oh good to know they got a new female vocalist because that male/female combination was something I really liked in some of the tracks! I think I might go see them play soon.

That's awesome... I've heard really good things about their live show... I wanna see them too. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

they are so amazing...i finally saw them live at warped tour and they were incredible. All of them were super nice too, especially Mindy and Loren. And Mindy sounds pretty much the same as Maria did, so that was great too.

ah i still love them and you still cant get their album in the UK!

you cant get it off itunes? or is it not the same in the UK?

• 1 year later...