Paramore Merchandise

kendo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the blue shirt' date=' that I bought online.

Then I have the zip-up hoodie from the Rocket Summer tour, which is my favorite :D

I love their merch, personally. I don't like wearing pics of bands on my shirts, just designs and fonts.[/quote']

i was gonna buy the hoody but they only had like xs left

:( Really?

They had a huge bucket of them at my show.

hopefully they'll be available online, or new hoodies on warped tour :D

lol and i was trying to buy it be4 the show too

I have the blue shirt' date=' that I bought online.

Then I have the zip-up hoodie from the Rocket Summer tour, which is my favorite :D

I love their merch, personally. I don't like wearing pics of bands on my shirts, just designs and fonts.[/quote']

i was gonna buy the hoody but they only had like xs left

:( Really?

They had a huge bucket of them at my show.

hopefully they'll be available online, or new hoodies on warped tour :D

lol and i was trying to buy it be4 the show too

oh man that sucks. they had a full stock at the vienna show, lucky me. hopefully they'll post some online.

cool cool :) i hope you are able to get one!!! i love mine. btw has anyone noticed how the arms are nice and long on the hoodie. i was very happy because i have really long arms and usually sweatshirts that fit my waist dont fit my arms...so im happy. kudos to the designer :)

cool cool :) i hope you are able to get one!!! i love mine. btw has anyone noticed how the arms are nice and long on the hoodie. i was very happy because i have really long arms and usually sweatshirts that fit my waist dont fit my arms...so im happy. kudos to the designer :)

I noticed that!

I have long arms too, so it was great.

I have a feeling the sweatshirt was meant for girls, but I bought it anyway(im a guy), since it was the only one, and I wanted a hoodie. cuz I had to get an XL, and not because of the wideness, im extremely skinny, but because im 6'1, and the length did NOT work with the other sizes :lol: Maybe the sizes just ran small though.

^ you're 6'1?

wow...i don't remember you being that tall

anyway' date=' I'm pretty sure they'll be selling hoodies and the new shirts at warped =)[/quote']

:lol: Well I haven't seen you for what..2 years? lol

but yeah, around 6 feet, 6'1...

I love how we're talking about my height in depth in this thread =]

I noticed that!

I have long arms too' date=' so it was great.

I have a feeling the sweatshirt was meant for girls, but I bought it anyway(im a guy), since it was the only one, and I wanted a hoodie. cuz I had to get an XL, and not because of the wideness, im extremely skinny, but because im 6'1, and the length did NOT work with the other sizes :lol: Maybe the sizes just ran small though.[/quote']

hey thats not that wierd i mean my guy friend got the same paramore shirt as me we're hoping we dont wear it the same day

yeah, i bought the blue shirt at the philly show. i have no clue why. it didnt really click in my head that i saw it on the fbr site already.

on the little display they had set up, they folded the shirt so that you'd think the design was on the front, but when i got it, it was on the side. so yeah, it looks like i have a plain shirt on.

and they had probably 6 or 7 other really cool shirt designs there, but my ride home was rushing me, and i guess i just picked it.

im pretty mad at myself.

so i hope they get those tour shirts online soon. i keep checking everyday lol.

I noticed that!

I have a feeling the sweatshirt was meant for girls, but I bought it anyway(im a guy), since it was the only one, and I wanted a hoodie. cuz I had to get an XL, and not because of the wideness, im extremely skinny, but because im 6'1, and the length did NOT work with the other sizes :lol: Maybe the sizes just ran small though.[/quote']

hey thats not that wierd i mean my guy friend got the same paramore shirt as me we're hoping we dont wear it the same day

Awesome! :D

I'm sure most of their merchandise is meant to be unisex, anyway.

:lol: that would be funny if you both wore it the same day!

I noticed that!

Awesome! :D

I'm sure most of their merchandise is meant to be unisex, anyway.

:lol: that would be funny if you both wore it the same day!

i believe kevin and char both wore their paramore hoodies to school one day hahahaha

Do they sell the stickers at the tables or are they free?

Or dont they sell them/give em out at all?

the stickers were free at the last show. they had this huge pile and the merch girl was just like...take as many as you want.

Guest haunted_dreams55

Ok I just bought t-shirt transfers and a black shirt. I want to make a Paramore shirt but don't know what to put on the shirt, like should i put a picture of them or just write Paramore. So please give me some ideas of what to do. thanks.

-rebekah