Paramore Merchandise

kendo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh damn, thanks for the reply....all the merch stores i know of have nothing paramore!...damn, why is such a good band still quite low profile!....a t-shirt that just says 'paramore' on it in some good font cant be much of a job, most bands have it, and this band should have it somewhere, should get alot more respect!

I know i was looking for it all over until i went to thier gig at the islington academy. I actually bought the shirt there. Isnt there a part in the FBR sight where they have shippings? might be worth chceking it out???

Guest haunted_dreams55
you should draw an outline of a couch and then write paramore in a cool font.

I took your idea and came up with this

untitled4.jpg

what do you guys think?

-Rebekah

untitled4.jpg

what do you guys think?

-Rebekah

awesome! hehe that looks really good :) yay for collaboration :)

i made a paramore shirt online a while back...that was before the online presale of the album(i got the teal shirt in the mail with the cd)...but when i went to see them back in sept. last year my friend wore my custom shirt and they liked it alot and signed it so i dont wear it anymore

it has a picture of them on the front and on the back it said "cant say im sad to see you go, cause im not"

and by the way they are selling the new hoodies at warped tour..i bought one :D

i made a paramore shirt online a while back...that was before the online presale of the album(i got the teal shirt in the mail with the cd)...but when i went to see them back in sept. last year my friend wore my custom shirt and they liked it alot and signed it so i dont wear it anymore

it has a picture of them on the front and on the back it said "cant say im sad to see you go' date=' cause im not"

and by the way they are selling the new hoodies at warped tour..i bought one :D[/quote']

got pics??

btw: what hoodie did they sell during the winter goes west tour? cuz i was there, and there were no hoodies...

it has a picture of them on the front and on the back it said "cant say im sad to see you go' date=' cause im not"

and by the way they are selling the new hoodies at warped tour..i bought one :D[/quote']

got pics??

btw: what hoodie did they sell during the winter goes west tour? cuz i was there, and there were no hoodies...

pics of my custom shirt? is that what you wanted? or the hoodie?

got pics??

pics of my custom shirt? is that what you wanted? or the hoodie?

my bad....i meant do you have pics of the new hoodie?

Guest haunted_dreams55

untitled4.jpg

what do you guys think?

-Rebekah

awesome! hehe that looks really good :) yay for collaboration :)

I'm so glad I asked waht to do for my shirt because I don't think I would of came up with something this cool, so thanks.

-Rebekah