Paramore Merchandise

kendo

hey guys, well i live in the UK, and im dying for a Paramore T-shirt. Well clicking the merch link on their home page takes you to their store, but i just think that the tee's on offer there arent so cool, and dont reflect paramore very much. does anybody know of a site offering paramore t-shirts that will ship to the UK, id prefer a tee with a band shot, or more preferably just a band logo. cheers guys

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh damn, thanks for the reply....all the merch stores i know of have nothing paramore!...damn, why is such a good band still quite low profile!....a t-shirt that just says 'paramore' on it in some good font cant be much of a job, most bands have it, and this band should have it somewhere, should get alot more respect!

yeh i know, but you know what i mean, they are quite hidden on the shirts...i dunno it might just be me haha :lol: i just think they are very wierd designs

yeah i have one thats kinda rly on the side of the shirt so it looks like im wearing a blank shirt. i like itbut i dont like how its totally hidden but i know what u mean i like the other one i have tho

yeh i know' date=' but you know what i mean, they are quite hidden on the shirts...i dunno it might just be me haha :lol: i just think they are very wierd designs[/quote']

yeah i have one thats kinda rly on the side of the shirt so it looks like im wearing a blank shirt. i like itbut i dont like how its totally hidden but i know what u mean i like the other one i have tho

is that the black one with the red and white design on the side?

haha i love how we're all so anti-poser ^^
who isnt

but i was pissed off the other day cus someone called me one behind my back when the friend they told it to told me and he even agreed that theyre more of a poser cus they ditch when someone "cooler" comes around

and their reason was cus i like My Chem. which at one point even they liked im like whatever im not fake they are

no worries. if your not a poser, then dont worry about it.

this is kinda off topic, sorry i sorta started it, but back to paramore merch....i kinda like how their designs are kind of obscure and random. i love their stuff.

I have the blue shirt' date=' that I bought online.

Then I have the zip-up hoodie from the Rocket Summer tour, which is my favorite :D

I love their merch, personally. I don't like wearing pics of bands on my shirts, just designs and fonts.[/quote']

i was gonna buy the hoody but they only had like xs left

I have the blue shirt' date=' that I bought online.

Then I have the zip-up hoodie from the Rocket Summer tour, which is my favorite :D

I love their merch, personally. I don't like wearing pics of bands on my shirts, just designs and fonts.[/quote']

i was gonna buy the hoody but they only had like xs left

:( Really?

They had a huge bucket of them at my show.

hopefully they'll be available online, or new hoodies on warped tour :D