NEW PARAMORE EP TO BE RELEASED ON WARPED TOUR!!!!!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell you guys this - Rewind and Temporary are not on the EP...I'm not sure I'm allowed to say what is on the EP yet, but I don't want anyone getting excited that those two tracks are going to be on there...

Once I get confirmation that it's ok, I'll post the track listing...it's good, even without those songs :)

eeeee! thanks so much for filling us in. that's so exciting. I can't wait now. I was already overly excited to see them on warped but now... I don't even know. I'm so anxious for new music, even if it just remixes or something.

I can tell you guys this - Rewind and Temporary are not on the EP...I'm not sure I'm allowed to say what is on the EP yet' date=' but I don't want anyone getting excited that those two tracks are going to be on there...

Once I get confirmation that it's ok, I'll post the track listing...it's good, even without those songs :)[/quote']

Thanks for telling us that much :D

I didn't have my hopes up for those 2 to be on it anyway, and i'm glad you think it's gonna be a good EP :D

OMG!!

Thats so awsome!

Im so excitedddd! Especially about the version of Emergency, that should be cool =]]

Oh and Ashhh, if you DO send them out internationally, i will actually worship the groud you walk on!!

If not, ill get dwon on my knees and beg for my mums credit card to get it off FRB

Either way, I SHALL OWN IT!!

Hehe lol

I can tell you guys this - Rewind and Temporary are not on the EP...I'm not sure I'm allowed to say what is on the EP yet' date=' but I don't want anyone getting excited that those two tracks are going to be on there...

Once I get confirmation that it's ok, I'll post the track listing...it's good, even without those songs :)[/quote']

How are you guys finding out about it? :???:

I have sources I can't reveal :)

I have sources I can't reveal :)

Booo you stink ...j/k :lol:

I wish I had some mod power sources D:

when are you gonna get confirmation?

when are you gonna get confirmation?

Not sure. I don't want to get people in trouble by releasing things before I should...

As get carried away has mentioned in another thread, though, FBR announced today in their Weekly Dish newsletter that the EP will be called The Summer Tic EP and will be available at all the Warped dates...