Paramore: On The Record

But I think he's a good interviewer, the fact that he's straight forward is what makes him a good person to do the job - you get answers from the interviewees that you probably haven't heard before. It's interesting stuff.

At least, imo anyway.

I think maybe it's cause he asked about Josh getting married and how Hayley felt, if she was jealous, or something like that. I don't think that's awkward. My Mum even asked me the same thing (she knows about Josh's wedding cause of me :P) and I would have wanted to hear Hayley's opinion on it, anyway. She was bound to have answered it at some point because the band revealed everything in Alternative Press last Fall before BNE came out.

I wasn't offended by how straight forward he was, it was his tone and way he asked his questions that seemed a little condescending. I've watched his interviews with Lady Gaga and Ludacris and he comes off completely differently in my opinion than he did with Hayley and Jeremy.