The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I SAID I'M NOT TAKING RESPONSIBILITY CAUSE HE'S FROM ONTARIO!

We're saying Canada in general. He is yours. Keep him in Canada. His music should be banned everywhere else haha

MY MOM LIKES HIM. SHE RUNS AROUND THE WHOLE DAMN HOUSE SINGING THAT SHIT. AND I'M LIKE NO, STFU GTFO. HE'S A GIIRL. EW.

lmfaoooo oh god.

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN GIRL. it used to really annoy me how he was always a trending topic on twitter. Like wtf?

I KNOW. i'm pretty sure there's not a day where he's not a trending topic. adsfadsf. jbeaver gtfo my twitter.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

My Mum randomly goes "baby baby baby" on purpose and I'm just like, Mum, no. :rotfl:

MY MOM DOES THAT TOO. and my brother kinda looks like jbeaver.. so she'll freaking sing to him and dance and i'm just like -FACE PALM- NO.

like a lot of people i cba listing cause i'm listening to daisy haha

hahaha okay. i wont bother you.

I KNOW. i'm pretty sure there's not a day where he's not a trending topic. adsfadsf. jbeaver gtfo my twitter.

Exactly. what do his fans need to talk about every single day? And I swear they come in packs cuz its so easy for them to get him trending. He is srs bsns, obviously.

Exactly. what do his fans need to talk about every single day? And I swear they come in packs cuz its so easy for them to get him trending. He is srs bsns, obviously.

OH IKR? such srs bsns that freaking everyone has to tweet about a twelve year old. he's like freaking aids. you just can't get rid of him.

hate justin beiber. dnw.