The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I confess we had a surprise test in history today. I got 2! hahaha, (6 is the best, 1 is the worst).

so it's a great result haha i always felt like god when i got 2 from suprise tests in high school haha

so it's a great result haha i always felt like god when i got 2 from suprise tests in high school haha

Considering I was pretty much the only one who had actually done the homework, and probably got one of the worst results, great is more like absolutely awful, haha. it doesn't really matter though, i don't think it'll count too much.

^ Yeah but in pain. He cutted his thumb open. He was busy with something and then the spring snapped of and he his thumb cutted all open. And i was sitting on my computer and suddenly my dad was standing at the window with his other hand holding his cutted hand i saw the blood coming off, so i yelled MOM DAD IS BLEEDING! And my dad was screaming of the pain. So my mom run, took the car putted my dad in the car and drove very fast so the hospital! But i freaked out because i saw his bone of the thumb and i freaked out of the blood. But they are home now. He has 12 stiches!

Hopefully you can read this, because my english is crappy in long stories.

^ Yeah but in pain. He cutted his thumb open. He was busy with something and then the spring snapped of and he his thumb cutted all open. And i was sitting on my computer and suddenly my dad was standing at the window with his other hand holding his cutted hand i saw the blood coming off, so i yelled MOM DAD IS BLEEDING! And my dad was screaming of the pain. So my mom run, took the car putted my dad in the car and drove very fast so the hospital! But i freaked out because i saw his bone of the thumb and i freaked out of the blood. But they are home now. He has 12 stiches!

Hopefully you can read this, because my english is crappy in long stories.

oh fuck that must have been painful :/ but he's not going to lose his thumb?

My dad has a demolition company. So some times he takes stuff from houses and building to our home like big pieces of iron or copper. And he was busy with a big piece of iron, he was busy with making it little. But on the iron there was spring to keep the iron together as a big piece. The spring snapped, and the iron cutted my dads thumb.

Hopefully you understand this >_<

Sorry that i can explain it very well, but glad you understand it now (:

And thanks for talking to me, and asking/reading what happend <3

sure <3 hope he will recover fast, working/doing stuff without health thumbs is kinda difficult

Yes! its very hard now. And he cant sit still and do nothing he always need to do something.

So he is gonna be bored alot and annoying to us :']

But i hope he doesnt get a inflammation, because it was dirty iron!

He needs to go the hospital again friday to see of everything is going okay.

Yes! its very hard now. And he cant sit still and do nothing he always need to do something.

So he is gonna be bored alot and annoying to us :']

But i hope he doesnt get a inflammation, because it was dirty iron!

He needs to go the hospital again friday to see of everything is going okay.

ia i can't stand my dad too when his spine is aching hehe.

if they gave him antiseptic medicine(gel,injection or sth) it should heal without any problems.