The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I also confess that I keep having dreams where I'm kidnapped and the BAU from Criminal Minds rescues me right before the bad guy kills me. Scary stuff. lol

I keep having dreams where I have to complete obstacle courses to see bands.

I keep having dreams where I have to complete obstacle courses to see bands.

Hahaha. Thats kinda hilarious.

My dreams are terrifying. I would go so far as saying they're nightmares. Honestly, I've woken up in a panic the past few nights because I keep having this same dream.

i totally had a 24 inspired dream the other night but i can't remember it

all i remember is palmer and a pirate ship and a bunch of bombs haha

You've definitely not watched enough 24.

Hahaha. Thats kinda hilarious.

My dreams are terrifying. I would go so far as saying they're nightmares. Honestly, I've woken up in a panic the past few nights because I keep having this same dream.

Last night I had to like navigate my way through a cave of lava to see Set Your Goals. The weirdest part is that the guy running the whole thing is Eric Bischoff.

You've definitely not watched enough 24.

Last night I had to like navigate my way through a cave of lava to see Set Your Goals. The weirdest part is that the guy running the whole thing is Eric Bischoff.

not my dang fault season three is sold out everywhere!

i could be finished with the whole show by now :lol:

not my dang fault season three is sold out everywhere!

i could be finished with the whole show by now :lol:

I think I need to go shout at some Canadian retailers in this case. It's STILL sold out!? Insanity.

I confess that Kiefer Sutherland once flipped my dad off when my dad cut him off driving.

Well to be fair, your dad should've known better. He's lucky he wasn't like shot. Jack Bauer takes no prisoners.