The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

I confess go to sleep :P

a little devil named erin, is keeping me awake making her a sig, which is proving to be difficult :') :twisted: she's stopping me from sleeping. she's evil i tell you.

I confess an alarm is going off outside and it's irritating.

a little devil named erin, is keeping me awake making her a sig, which is proving to be difficult :') :twisted: she's stopping me from sleeping. she's evil i tell you.

I confess an alarm is going off outside and it's irritating.

I confess she's the devil ! Get the HELL out:mrgreen:

I confess I dunno whether to bring my camera to school tomorrow or not. I only have three days with the worlds best class. :(

I confess I have three days too :( We'll see for the exam but not the same thing !

I confess I have three days too :( We'll see for the exam but not the same thing !

Yeah, same here! At least we're going on two little trips this week. I'll seriously cry when we say goodbye, haha. I love all of them!

Yeah, same here! At least we're going on two little trips this week. I'll seriously cry when we say goodbye, haha. I love all of them!

We live a few kilometers of each other but we have a job on this summer, holidays ... so hard to see everyone of them ! Maybe we'll be together next year because we know in what school we're accept new year on this thursday !

We live a few kilometers of each other but we have a job on this summer, holidays ... so hard to see everyone of them ! Maybe we'll be together next year because we know in what school we're accept new year on this thursday !

Ah, I see. We live spread around the city, but hopefully all of us will go on a hiking trip in the forest some time during the holidays. I will only be in the same class as 5 of them, still the same school though. But it's not the same.

Ah, I see. We live spread around the city, but hopefully all of us will go on a hiking trip in the forest some time during the holidays. I will only be in the same class as 5 of them, still the same school though. But it's not the same.

We need to change of school and cities for all of us and someone goes on big cities in all France =/