The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

i confess i wish i could move to some nothern europe cuontry where it isn't so hot outside :)

I confess I wish I could move to some Southern European country where it's more than 17 degrees, and where I can go out in a tshirt without freezing to death.

I confess I wish I could move to some Southern European country where it's more than 17 degrees, and where I can go out in a tshirt without freezing to death.

i would change with you in a sec

it is 37C here and you can actually feel the streets melting when you walk on them :(

i would change with you in a sec

it is 37C here and you can actually feel the streets melting when you walk on them :(

Ok maybe I wouldn't like it when you are haha. I'd like it in the 20s at least though! It's meant to be summer but it's cloudy and 17.

Ok maybe I wouldn't like it when you are haha. I'd like it in the 20s at least though! It's meant to be summer but it's cloudy and 17.

i confess i agree with you max 25C for a summer,everything above that can work for me only if i am on Hawaii or smth

i confess i agree with you max 25C for a summer,everything above that can work for me only if i am on Hawaii or smth

I confess I moaned a coupla weeks ago when it was like 25C here haha. But I prefer it to the weather we have now! When on holiday I like it closer to 30 cos I can just cool down in the sea.

@Laura yup. we've got rain on the way apparently :\ the pollen count is fucking high though, my nose and eyes can tell :')

I confess I'm still doing my essay. PF distracts me

Doesn't exactly surprise me considering it's England. Damn weather.

I confess I should be revising but PF and Facebook distract me haha.

@Franny. I have no idea. But I went out yesterday in shorts, and it was pretty warm outside. Jeans and t-shirts should be fine though (: with a hoodie or something.

I confess my essay sucks.

English. Poetry essay. I fail at analysing poetry.

I confess I want to go out.

Ahhh we didn't do poety essays. We had to analyse them in essays instead :/ What exam board are you?

I confess I'm waiting for my friend to come round.

i confess i'm going off now.

see you all anytime.

xxx

Bye! :hug: <3

Ahhh we didn't do poety essays. We had to analyse them in essays instead :/ What exam board are you?

I confess I'm waiting for my friend to come round.

Uhm. I think it's a Welsh Board. WJEC i think. All exam boards suck lol :\