The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

Ahh we had AQA. They messed up in the exam though, asked a question about a poem nobody had done.

ah. what year are you in? we haven't done our exam yet. we did a mock though. and i've done a few maths exams with mistakes in them, it gets me all confused lol :')

ah. what year are you in? we haven't done our exam yet. we did a mock though. and i've done a few maths exams with mistakes in them, it gets me all confused lol :')

Just finished year 11, doing exams now, I left like 2 weeks ago. English is one of the worst, I hate literature. Poetry isn't too bad. But I only have two exams left now :)

Just finished year 11, doing exams now, I left like 2 weeks ago. English is one of the worst, I hate literature. Poetry isn't too bad. But I only have two exams left now :)

Lucky! I've still got a year left in school, and all those exams to do! English sucks, the mock was two hours long, I think. I was so bored. I've got two exams soon. One next week, one the week after. I just want to get them out of the way, and I'll never have to do them ever again, haha (:

Lucky! I've still got a year left in school, and all those exams to do! English sucks, the mock was two hours long, I think. I was so bored. I've got two exams soon. One next week, one the week after. I just want to get them out of the way, and I'll never have to do them ever again, haha (:

Ahh yes I hate English. The pity is the hot young English teacher wants me to do A Level English haha. I'm not doing it but he's so beautiful I was tempted to do it but I knew I'd hate it. I've done 10 exams so far haha, but they go really fast.

Ahh yes I hate English. The pity is the hot young English teacher wants me to do A Level English haha. I'm not doing it but he's so beautiful I was tempted to do it but I knew I'd hate it. I've done 10 exams so far haha, but they go really fast.

Haha! There's no hot teachers at my school. They're all old. And weird.

I confess it is now raining.