The Confession Thread - Pt. 11

Catie

Not trying to cause an argument here.. But are you ever positive? About anything? Everytime you come on here you seem to moan about something or other and it gets a bit tiring, cheer up?

I confess you proved my point, you're being judgmental. I'm not "always" like that. So every single post I've posted in the past week has been like that yeah?

And yeah you are causing an argument, because you're assuming stuff. And it doesn't help if people like you never want to think any different. I hardly even post in the rant thread anymore, obviously people want to think I'm always ranting.

Why be judgmental and assume I'm upset or that I need to cheer up? You are just as tiring for thinking like that, two wrongs don't make a right. Maybe people need to change their thinking.

Also, who said that post was about anyone on here?

I confess you proved my point, you're being judgmental. I'm not "always" like that. So every single post I've posted in the past week has been like that yeah?

And yeah you are causing an argument, because you're assuming stuff. And it doesn't help if people like you never want to think any different. I hardly even post in the rant thread anymore, obviously people want to think I'm always ranting.

Why be judgmental and assume I'm upset or that I need to cheer up? You are just as tiring for thinking like that, two wrongs don't make a right.

:roll: yes yes. Am I going to get more neg rep then? :lol:

:roll: yes yes. Am I going to get more neg rep then? :lol:

Guess you won't admit you're wrong? And that part wasn't even funny?

What you started was unnecessary, you're causing drama for no reason. If people on here want to consistently stick with a negative image of me, it is their fault for being stubborn, because they're the same people that don't really know me in the first place and just look at the bad posts and think "so that's what she's always like."

I hardly even post like that anymore, but obviously people like to judge and think they know everyone inside out like you do. Nice one Matt. Also if you have a problem with me take it to PMs, instead of starting it on here.

Carry on with your silly comments.

People don't like to admit they're wrong. And that last part isn't even funny. It's just a forum.

What you started was unnecessary. If people on here want to consistently stick with a negative image of me, it is their fault for being stubborn, because they're the same people that don't really know me in the first place and just look at the bad posts and think "so that's what she's always like."

I hardly even post like that anymore, but obviously people like to judge and think they know everyone inside out like you do. Nice one Matt.

Carry on with your silly comments.

Quick edit there, nice :lol: Plus I didn't mean it aggressively, I meant you don't seem to be the Lara I actually used to like talking to, but whatever. The fact it's a forum was why I found the neg rep so funny in the first place :lol:

Why be judgmental and assume I'm upset or that I need to cheer up? You are just as tiring for thinking like that, two wrongs don't make a right. Maybe people need to change their thinking.

Also, who said that post was about anyone on here?

i half agree with you... when i'm in a bad mood (even over a stretch of days,) my posts are down in the dumps... didn't know it mattered.

but i also understand what matt's saying.

i confess that my stomach feels really odd.

i half agree with you... when i'm in a bad mood (even over a stretch of days,) my posts are down in the dumps... didn't know it mattered.

Way to take the middle ground Erin :lol:

And you're, again, assuming that from posts on here and/or Twitter?

We haven't had a proper conversation on MSN in a very long while, dear. :P I got a new e-mail address.

Ohhh, that explains a lot. Meh, from here, yes. Everything I see seems to be a bit down in the dumps like Erin said, but hey, I don't religiously follow you on here or on twitter, so maybe I', wrong

i confess that my stomach feels really odd.

I understand him too, but I don't even post as much as I used to, I don't really say anything. If people don't know me or haven't talked to me in a while, they can't be like "oh you're like this" and think it's okay to assume so. So like, if you don't KNOW me, you can't just be like "oh my god." Besides....who said I'm like this in real life?

Anyway, moving on...Contrary to popular belief, I do not enjoy debates/arguments :lol:

Way to take the middle ground Erin :lol:

Ohhh, that explains a lot. Meh, from here, yes. Everything I see seems to be a bit down in the dumps like Erin said, but hey, I don't religiously follow you on here or on twitter, so maybe I', wrong

What, so you want her to get on your side and continue an argument? :lol: She's just being honest. And I said I see where she's coming from!

and I hardly post on here like I used to, again, don't understand why people are acting like every single post in every thread is full of anger/moodiness cause that's not true. :P Stalk me and count how many posts are like that before you assume so. :P XD

What, so you want her to get on your side and continue an argument? :lol: She's just being honest. And I said I see where she's coming from!

and I hardly post on here like I used to, again, don't understand why people are acting like every single post in every thread is full of anger/moodiness cause that's not true. :PStalk me and count how many posts are like that before you assume so. :P XD

That just takes up so much effort :P