Hi there! (:

Deathwish7

Username: Deathwish7

First name: Melanie (but please, call me MeL :))

How did you come across this amazing fansite that is paramorefans.com?

Good question I don't even remember, I was just searching for photos and I landed here, I think.

How did you come across the amazing band that is Paramore/ how long have you been a fan?

I'm not a fan for a very long time, like since... October I think. But I know Paramore since 2007 I remember that when That's What You Get was on TV I was jumping on my couch lol

Favorite Paramore song?

Well... Probably Looking Up. Or Feeling Sorry. Or For A Pessimist I'm pretty optimistic. Or My Heart... I actually have no idea :D

Favorite lyric?

"It's getting harder to believe in anything than just to get lost in all my selfish thoughts" - Turn It Off

Any live show experiences you'd like to share?

I never went to a Paramore show... But I will! I'm going to Werchter :willy_nilly:

Interests:

Music :D, reading, writing, staying late on the computer,...

Other Music:

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE! Just my favourite band <3 Also: 30 Seconds To Mars, The Used, Mindless Self Indulgence, Morningwood, randoms French/Belgian bands, Green Day, Switchfoot, ...

and anything else you'd like to share with us...

I'm from Belgium (yeah, like the waffles) so please apologize for my English... I do a lot of mistakes :oops:

I'm totally crazy and laughing all the time. I sometimes even think I'm not normal ^^'

Bienvenue sur le forum MeL ! Comme on se retrouve ici aussi ^^

Je suis sur Paramore-France :)

Anw, sorry for the french part ! I was just saying that I met Deathwish7 on a french paramore's forum :)