Toy Story

Catie

I'll see it once it's on DVD some time. As for the earlier two I LOVED em. Especially when the second one was so big I remember my little friend had the VHS tape and I was all pissy cause I didn't have one and he had the toy's I remember! he had buzz lightyear and even his nemesis and EVEN the pig.

• 3 weeks later...

That ending was definitely trying to make the whole audience burst into tears. Darn you Pixar for having movies that make me feel emotionally attached to the characters! haha

Anyways, yeah Toy Story 3 was amazing, as I expected, and such a beautiful way to wrap up the trilogy.

yeah i've seen it too , the teddy bear (i don't know his english name) was epic haha :rotfl: , and spanish buzz :lol: but i hate these 3D glasses , i felt dizzy after movie , next time i'll pick normal version.

yeah i've seen it too , the teddy bear (i don't know his english name) was epic haha :rotfl: , and spanish buzz :lol: but i hate these 3D glasses , i felt dizzy after movie , next time i'll pick normal version.

The bear's name was Lotso (I think that's the spelling), and yea I thought he was a funny villain! and loveable at the same time haha.

I saw it in normal 2D, didn't get to see it in 3D, but it didn't seem like the kind of movie that really uses 3D except for the gimmick of saying it's in 3D, but I enjoyed it just fine in 2D.

• 2 weeks later...