PARAMORE/TWLOHA

kristin

Some of you might have been at Cornstone Fl...i think.....to see hayley in a To Write Love On Her Arms shirt...her is an article from that day from the guy who runs it......

PARAMORE IS MENTIONED

Cornerstone FL = Amazing.

Hi Guys.

Just a quick note to say that Cornerstone FL was amazing. I don't know where to begin. In so many ways, it was simply incredible. Two of the best days of my life, so good it was surreal at times. Renee was able to be there most of the day yesterday, and she was smiling the entire time, meeting some of her favorite bands, and working the booth with her brother and sister.

From kids to bands to industry folks, we met so many people, had so many great conversations. I can't tell you how many times we answered the questions "What is this?" and "Are you guys a band?". Our Title shirt in black was everywhere. The band support was unbelievable. Yesterday alone, TWLOHA shirts were worn by members of Paramore, Copeland, Cool Hand Luke, The Chariot, Band Marino and Between the Trees. Deon (Anberlin) wanted to wear his new "Deon" but realized just before they went on that it didn't fit : ) We also had the chance to spend some time with The Rocket Summer and Sleeping at Last, and both of those bands went home with shirts as well.

The brightest moment for me was when Hayley from Paramore wore a shirt during their set, told the crowd that they had to check out our booth, and then dedicated the song "Emergency" to Renee. Afterwards, Paramore came by, and Hayley and Renee swapped shirts and took pictures.

Well, that's all for now, I must get some sleep. Just wanted to let you all know the good news.

To everyone we met, to everyone who bought shirts, to all the bands:

THANK YOU SO MUCH.

jamie

ps: Everyone is saying that we have to go Cornerstone Illinois. We're going to do our best to be there. i'll keep you posted.

i got the basic one that hayley wore at cornerstone...the black one with TWLOHA writen on it...shipping was 1-2 weeks for me its was 7-8 days

I want the black one too, I actually want alot of stuff from that site D: