Official Paramore Merch Thread

cardcaptor922002

I dont have a pic of the RIOT tour shirt cause they were sold out at the austin date and I was really mad, and to whoever was wondering about the dog tags I dont know what kind they had at warped but the ones on this tour are all silver and one says para and one says more. and if anyone was wondering what all they had , everything in that picture a few pages back except the dress, and the bag. but they had a RIOT bandana, gloves that say PARAMORE RIOT! EDITION, A beenie that says the same, a patch that looks like the 80s shirt on FBR store, dog tags, stickers, and the Paramore Is A Band hoodie is now grey instead of black. Ill post pics of a few of the things I got later but its like 1:30 a.m. right now so i gotta go to bed

Today I saw this chick wearing a Paramore shirt that I think I've seen before but I can't for the life of me remember where it's sold.

It was red and had a black and gold-ish crest looking symbol with gryphons on it and had "Paramore" underneath it in a cursive looking font. Anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, where is it sold? I don't want it but not being able to remember is really annoying me.

• 1 month later...
WHAT WAS THE MERCH LIKE AT THE UK GIGS YESTERDAY LIKE? what did they have??? someone please replly :)

The merch outside was good they had alot of t-shirts hoddies and jumpers, some with tour dates on the back. A few posters from what i could see and i think there was some NFG stuff inside but didn't see any outside.

• 3 weeks later...
i just got my Paramore shirt today. it's black and has the words "crush crush crush", and in the letter R of the first "crush" it has the word Paramore in it. if i can find a pic, i'll edit it into this post

EDIT: here's a pic:

pm_crushSMTSHIRT.jpg

I bought that last time I saw them.

I <3 it, it's soft.

anyone got the Urban or Is a band hoodies? im thinking of buying one of them but i wana know about the quality first.

I have the Is A Band hoodie. It's pretty good quality.

Your letters are coming off? Man that sucks!