Official Paramore Merch Thread

cardcaptor922002

aw only if they had the davey shirt instead of adam

thats alot of stuff though, thanks.

I have ridic amounts of merch, for some reason I used to think I needed to buy something at every show I went to. I'm trying to sell everything I own though and buy a new TV & wii haha.

I have ridic amounts of merch, for some reason I used to think I needed to buy something at every show I went to. I'm trying to sell everything I own though and buy a new TV & wii haha.

hahah I sometimes do that.

I have over 200$ to spend at warped today, just to do that : D

but thats cool though, are wii's still hard to get?

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone noticed the Paramore lined paper they're selling on the FBR store for their back to school sale?

I find it hilarious, they're on their way to becoming KISS aha.

I'm really tempted to buy some...

They sell it at Hot Topic as well as folders etc.

Has anyone noticed the Paramore lined paper they're selling on the FBR store for their back to school sale?

I find it hilarious, they're on their way to becoming KISS aha.

I'm really tempted to buy some...

hah really. I have green day paper and I dont use it...its weird sized and I dont wanna waste it.

heres a brief recent pic I found cause now they're selling the tour shirt when before they didnt and now there's a poster

2732204663_a9fca3fffd.jpg?v=0

Oh snap! THANKS KERRIE! I need to save up!

Woah, I haven't logged onto PF.com in a while!

I hope all is well with everyone!

heres a brief recent pic I found cause now they're selling the tour shirt when before they didnt and now there's a poster

2732204663_a9fca3fffd.jpg?v=0

that's so cool! i want the poster! :D i've gotta find room for it though. haha

Oh, cool! Thanks! I definitely want the poster and the tour shirt. Ugh, am I alone in never liking the Riot Edition stuff? Like that blue sweatshirt that just says it across the front...wtf.

no, your not. the only RIOT! edition thing i really like is the Hurley hoodie, but that's about it. they got a RIOT! edition wallet and makeup bag now, though.

theres like a couple other shirts to the very left and a cardigan and behind the girls head is a riot edition tie.

they're also selling the MVI if anyone hasnt gotten it yet, cause they're not sellin em anymore I dont think.

about the riot shirt hah yeah, I think its cool though

^not sure, they dont put em all though. The TN shirt they were selling on the jimmy tour isnt on the webstore and other stuff that they sold with it is up there already