My Japan Paramore Experience... Best day of my life haha

Renith182

Heres the story for u HarlequinGerhl.

haha. The parcel i gave her had a few inspirational material in it. Just my old band's DIY CD (but turned out pretty good), 2 compilation CD's of music that meant alot to me, And some ALI G stuff for them to laugh their asses off at on the bus (I heard that Hayley and Jeremy used be wiggers so if they hadnt seen this then it would be awesome). I wrote a letter to explain all the stuff gave to her and then i wrote a song about Hayley which was with that letter. Last minute stuff i managed to find in japan, like a long sleeved spongebob T-shirt that says 'Loud and Proud' on the front. Then a lil Spongebob purse with legs and arms sticking out haha.

haha when i gave her the package she asked me whether she could open it now. I was like uh whenever u feel like it. She then said aww well i dont wanna embarress you or anything. Then i said Mkay go ahead eh. I was so freaked at that point to the extent i couldnt even feel freaked out lol. She looked at all the stuff but she didnt read thru the whole letter and song in front of me. Haha i would've melted if she did considering her dad was around and i was just talking to him. haha. She was so sweet though i guess i could tell just by her body language that she was pretty happy. I wish i could've spent more time with her but there were tons of other fans waiting outside to see them (as you can see from the other pics). It was funny cause Steve Soboslai from Punchline was outside aswell and then he was on his way backstage. haha all of a sudden someone shouted sing something. So paramore and steve sung Happy birthday and hes a jolly good fella to the japanese crowd. haha pretty funny stuff. Then they all went in.

haha Pinkpanther6102, i actually almost mistook hayley's mom for Hayley. I was watching Punchline play at the left of the stage next to Nick from October fall who was having a beer. And i kept looking back at the entrance to the backstage area to see whether anyone was coming out. And then i saw hayley's mom i so thought she was Hayley. haha i almost shit myself. But then i realized that she wasnt wearing the T shirt and tights that she was wearing on stage.. haha hayley's mom tapped my shoulder and asked me to call nick lol. haha. Strange.

Btw just outta curiousity. What does hayley's mom teach? haha she must've been away for the past week or so i didnt expect her to go to Japan. Haha Hayley's Dad is pretty cool aswell. haha he said Booyakasha which was probably the craziest thing. Lol never expected him to know of ALI G.

Anyways hope that answers ur questions. peace out

Ren

Omg ^ that's so amazing! That's really rad you did all of that for Hayley. I definitly need to write her a letter for the next time I see them to tell her how much I love them and how much respect I have for them and how Hayley is my all time hero lol and how much Paramore has helped me through tough shit i've been going through. The trick is to get the point across while at the same time not soundy cheesy and stalkerish. And yeah, Mrs. Williams does look exactly like Hayley .. same exact face .. they are both gorgeous! I've never met her dad. Doesn't he drive the van or something? hehe

Haha well when im serious about doing something. I DONT FUCK AROUND. I make sure i do it right. haha spent quite a bit of time and money on that package. i spent at least 2 extra grand staying in osaka just to see them. now thats dedication lol. haha well i was pretty casual with my letter. but at the same time emotional lol. i dunno whether ill get a reply from hayley or not. Probably not. But you never know. haha Hayley's my vice and heroine. Im more addicted her than i am to cigerettes.Fuhgedaboudit.

haha when i heard that Hayley looks just like her mom i didnt expect it to look almost exactly. The only thing seperating them is how do u say.. her mom has a more 'motherly' figure lol. But yeah they're both gorgeous. And yeah i dunno maybe im one of the only fans that has met her dad. Like he came out with Paramore when PJ Caruso called them out haha. I had a short chat with him and all. Cool guy real modern dude. haha and yeah he does drive the van. haha i would kill to be Paramore's driver. I'd probably get like 2 hours of sleep a night and get bored shitless from dirving an automatic, but haha driving is my passion just as music is and i'd get to travel around the US which is my dream. Her dad is also their manager.. haha i could really tell cause he basically herded Paramore around like sheep. haha.

Peace out

Ren

Wow, 2 g's!? Holy shit that's siiick! If I had two G's I'd do the same lol. And yeah, I would KILL to drive their van .. I would kill to have any job that would require traveling with them. I would be their personal laundry washer haha idk ANYTHING!

haha Hayley's my vice and heroine. Im more addicted her than i am to cigerettes.Fuhgedaboudit.

And yeah I know what you mean XD.

Wow' date=' 2 g's!? Holy shit that's siiick! If I had two G's I'd do the same lol. And yeah, I would KILL to drive their van .. I would kill to have any job that would require traveling with them. I would be their personal laundry washer haha idk ANYTHING![/color']

haha Hayley's my vice and heroine. Im more addicted her than i am to cigerettes.Fuhgedaboudit.

And yeah I know what you mean XD.

hahaha man thats awesome personal laundry washer. Lol. well u gotta learn to Iron properly if u wanna do it cause from the looks of it they are dressin up real nice with their dress shirts and pants lol.

Its cool to know there are super dedicated people in this world. There's just so much love for paramore, but only so much in the world

Ren

Awww thats such an awsome package!

I'm sure she really appreciated it!

All that spongebob stuff sounds awsommme, lol being a *rather large* spongebob fan myself, i know i woulda LOVED to have recieved that!!

Hehe but it's good she dnt read all the letter infront of everyone...lol especially her dad! I woulda felt you pain!

Thats so cool though, man i wish i could have a Paramore experience like yours!

All that spongebob stuff sounds awsommme' date=' lol being a *rather large* spongebob fan myself, i know i woulda LOVED to have recieved that!!

Hehe but it's good she dnt read all the letter infront of everyone...lol especially her dad! I woulda felt you pain!

Thats so cool though, man i wish i could have a Paramore experience like yours![/quote']

haha. I HOPE TO DEAR LIFE that she appreciated it. haha yeah i was walking around "american village" like this crazy americanized street of osaka, and i saw the spongebob stuff and i was like damn i GOTTA get this for Hayley. It was just the perfect oppurtunity hehe. and yeah. Lol i would've either melted or her dad would've whooped my ass and thrown me outta the 8th floor window. lol. naw i hope i get a reply from hayley though, but judging from her time in Japan they looked really busy, so my chances are slim. But i dont regret anything i did though and i wouldnt trade that moment i had with them for the world. This is definatly the highlight of this year i can tell you that for sure.

Anyways i FINALLY have gotten that short video i took at the end of the punchline encore. everyone just gets onstage its crazy. haha Hayley has the drumsticks and shes just goin crazy.. haha at one point she starts drumming on steves back.The quality is REALLY ghetto but..Enjoy

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j263/Renith182/?action=view&current=DSCN1804.flv

All that spongebob stuff sounds awsommme' date=' lol being a *rather large* spongebob fan myself, i know i woulda LOVED to have recieved that!!

Thats so cool though, man i wish i could have a Paramore experience like yours![/quote']

haha. I HOPE TO DEAR LIFE that she appreciated it. haha yeah i was walking around "american village" like this crazy americanized street of osaka, and i saw the spongebob stuff and i was like damn i GOTTA get this for Hayley. It was just the perfect oppurtunity hehe. and yeah. Lol i would've either melted or her dad would've whooped my ass and thrown me outta the 8th floor window. lol. naw i hope i get a reply from hayley though, but judging from her time in Japan they looked really busy, so my chances are slim. But i dont regret anything i did though and i wouldnt trade that moment i had with them for the world. This is definatly the highlight of this year i can tell you that for sure.

Anyways i FINALLY have gotten that short video i took at the end of the punchline encore. everyone just gets onstage its crazy. haha Hayley has the drumsticks and shes just goin crazy.. haha at one point she starts drumming on steves back.The quality is REALLY ghetto sorry guys, but..Enjoy

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j263/Renith182/?action=view&current=DSCN1804.flv

And heres the song i wrote for Hayley, if you're too lazy to go to the songwriting board lol ;). Fuhgedaboudit.

Avalon Dreams Collide

Verse 1

This day begins like any other, with feelings pertaining to a greater hope.

A hope ingrained in my soul through still frames and moving pictures.

Frames a heart would live in, with pictures skipping a beat.

A comfort I confide in, your aura that surrounds me, the sincerity of your heart.

Verse 2

Committing to the depth of these feelings with subtle daylight above.

The fossils of a lesser past, whose pallor coincides with this present day.

A distinction blurred by our worlds apart.

With clarity unseen even till death do us part.

Chorus

Staring into emeralds with your crimson glory glowing from the halo.

Your voice clearing disillusions of this mirage in which I live.

Loving who you are and what you do, frankly everything I know about you.

Will this unison be broken, as we leave to our lives, before even meeting you, our dreams collide.

Verse 3

Laying here today, stargazing to this pipe dream of the past.

A past where our lives intertwined, my shoulder there for you in hard times.

Times that were meant to be, standing by you even when you’ve fallen down.

The door swinging both ways, with our world’s together, bliss by paramour.

Bridge

But as these curtains close, the Avalon takes absence.

Running to you at the end of this tunnel, my heroine, Hail Mary.

Can’t leave you without saying goodbye, my existence holding me back.

This love or reality? Take your pick Ren, Hayley I will love you till eternity’s end.

Outro

This day ends like any other, with feelings pertaining to a greater hope.

A hope ingrained in my soul, knowing that you’re around.

Knowing you’ll never jump the shark, the ocean waves of the industry.

Nostalgia for remembrance, Love for countless lifetimes.

Ren

Wow' date=' that song's really good! You have some mad songwriting skills, I'm sure Hayley loved it.

And I love the video! I like how Hayley just randomly has a pair of drumsticks. She's so adorable! Going all crazy like that hehe. I really wish the quality was better but it's still really cool.[/color']

Thanks. I guess getting a 6 outta 7 in IB English helped :). Im trying to write music for the song. But sing this one song has so many lyrics its hard to squeeze it all in without getting repetitious. If you like my lyrics search for some a few pages back in the songwriting thread.

Yeah i forgot to set the video quality to a higher level. damn. But it was all good in the hood.

Ren

Wow' date=' that song's really good! You have some mad songwriting skills, I'm sure Hayley loved it.

And I love the video! I like how Hayley just randomly has a pair of drumsticks. She's so adorable! Going all crazy like that hehe. I really wish the quality was better but it's still really cool.[/color']

Thanks. I guess getting a 6 outta 7 in IB English helped :). Im trying to write music for the song. But sing this one song has so many lyrics its hard to squeeze it all in without getting repetitious. If you like my lyrics search for some a few pages back in the songwriting thread.

Yeah i forgot to set the video quality to a higher level. damn. But it was all good in the hood.

btw u think i should repost the vid on the audio/video section?

Ren