My Japan Paramore Experience... Best day of my life haha

Renith182

Heya Guys. Just got back from Japan.

And it has been exactly 25 hours since i met Paramore. Insane stuff. It Twas an awesome show i must say... Punchline and October fall were awesome too. Was an awesome way to spend my last night in Japan. I managed to meet paramore after the show. Was awesome those guys rock and they're super nice. Was like hanging with homeboys. And hayley looks more beautiful in person ;)

But seriously i was so psyched during the concert.. i think i was the first person to be noticed by Hayley cause i was screaming their lyrics. I also screamed out to hunter and he noticed while soundchecking. haha When i met them later they knew where i was cause i told my ears were gone. lol. haha funny story. I met PJ from Punchline after the show while he was sipping a Sapporro beer. And we talked for a bit and i asked him if Paramore were coming out. (basically there was the stage area which was cleared cause everyone went out to the entrance where the merch booth was) There was only me and like 2 other fans around and i asked PJ if he could ask Paramore to come out (haha a lil how do u say? insistent?) but he was cool and shouted for them. They came out from backstage and i was there by myself and i screamed paramore!!! for shizzle. I shook Hayley's hand (she offered which was pretty sweet). I shook/hugged the other members of the band and it was fuckin amazing. a good 5 mins of talk time with em and all. They're such awesome ppl. and the rest is history. Now for the good stuff

DSCN1802.jpg

Man it sucked i only managed to take a few pics of them playing live, most of them fuzzy as hell and better yet the club security told me to stop taking pictures. Heres the one that turned out right. Man paramore are getting more Classy.

DSCN1822.jpg

Cover signed by all members of paramore

DSCN1821.jpg

CD signed by all members of Paramore

AND THE BEST PART

DSCN1824.jpg

DSCN1823.jpg

I GOT 3 of their CD's signed by ALL members! Booklet and CDs. I got 2 US albums from tower records and 1 japanese version at the show last minute. hahaha one of the US ones will be goin to my best friend (who will be loving my ass like crazy hahaha)

And now for the MONEY shot (im so glad this photo turned out well cause Hayley's dad only took one. Should've asked for more but im happy with how this turned out hahaha)

DSCN1805.jpg

I love this picture. Hayley looks her sweetest. I got them all to say "tosser " for the camera but it didnt go off in time. So we just have this sentimental pic. And that package Hayley is holding is a lil sumthin sumthin i gave her. She was pretty psyched by it. I hope it inspires her and the rest of the fellas. Should be sweet. One thing i regret. I didnt hug hayley :(. I dunno it was in the moment and her mom and dad were around. i didnt wanna seem overly obsessive since her dad was seeing all the stuff i got her. Her dad was pretty cool though he knew that crazy thing ALI G says all the time. Crazyness. And Hayley looks exactly like her mom. Both beautiful in respect. haha and the craziest thing about meeting Paramore. I wasnt nervous AT ALL. It was weird. i mean i thought i'd be freaking but i just felt so comfortable around them. They asked me about my background and all.. Hayley said i was the first fan shes met thats said dude and man in Japan. I guess i was seriously lucky. cause the show in Osaka only had 150 people (only like 30 stayed behind after the show) They were all shocked that i could speak english perfectly. haha gave me an advantage since most japanese people cant speak english very well (no offense to you japanese guys haha your country is awesome). It was a real nice atmosphere in there like there were only like 40-50 people at the front of the stage, i was at the far right on the 2nd row. Sweetness.

DSCN1808.jpg

DSCN1807.jpg

Here are 2 pics of them signing for other fans. This was after i took the photo with them. I only officially got to say goodbye to Hunter (like way after the show when some random Japanese girls showed me the hotel they were staying at) there were some fans waiting outside and like all the bands and their relatives/crew were rushing into some club/restaurant for some meeting or sumthin. Hayley and hunter stayed behind and Hayley's mom was telling them to hurry up. After chillin with other fans Hayley ran away and I got to talk to hunter for like 20 secs but managed to say goodbye to hunter.

Anyways thats all i have for now. I got a short video of the end of punchlines encore. worth seeing but im having problems uploading so ill get it to ya fellas later.

Peace out

If u can read through this then ur probably a genius. Im still stoked by the whole experience. Sweet.

Wow...another pic of Hayley in a dress....I love those tights too :)

And she's got two versions of that "To Write Love On Her Arms" shirt...very cool....check out the myspace devoted to that...it's a great cause. I think it's at http://www.myspace.com/towriteloveonherarms

Awesome stuff...I can't wait to see them again next week.

Yeah the shirt Hayley was wearing was awesome. Looks so good on her. Hehe. Hayley starting to look more hardcore it seems, maybe its just me? Japan was awesome the show was top notch and it was super cool. Hunter told me that venues that size in the US are really torn down. haha they had packed all the instruments up in like 10 mins and were vacuuming the stage when i met them. haha japanese guys dont fuck around when they do anything.

I didnt know what To write love on her arms was until yesterday night when i got back. Pretty awesome stuff its good people are out there helping to save lives. camraderie at its finest. I gotta find a way to get me one of those shirts. I got a paramore T shirt and hoodie at the gig aswell. A lil small but awesome. Im so inspired by all of this im writing a song about War at the moment. Its not gonna be glorified either. Its just gonna be the raw facts. As for now check out the songwriting forum for a song i wrote and gave to hayley.

Peace out

Ren

P.S Still having problems trying to get the video up. Damn.

Dude! You musta had an awsome time!

I'm SO jelous!

Yeah I love her tee as well, "To Write Love On Her Arms" is such a good cause and it's great she's such a large supporter.

And he has her hair up! I swear someone was asking for pics of that...?

They all look great

=]

Hehe, what was in the parcel you gave her?

Im intregued!

=]