Born For This question

Sorry if this has been asked before. I used the search bar but it keeps coming up saying I'm using words which are not allowed, such as 'html', 'img', etc. They're abbreviations imo and I've not used any in my search but whatever..

Anyways, what I want to ask is what's the deal with the alternative version of Born For This? The version without the airwaves part? I've searched for it plenty of times and the most I can come across is the Born For This clip (0:34 - 0:39)

Anyone know if there's a full version of the song somewhere? And is it a demo or something? I've always wondered.

the reason there is an alt version is because the airwaves part is not theirs (forgot who it came from) but they had to wait to get the rights (or permission) to use it before adding that into the song.

there is a full version somewhere, where i don't know. i remember getting it before riot was let out while they were still waiting for the rights

• 3 weeks later...