Book for the band! :)

Rachley

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, Rachel, thank you very much! I am so grateful to you. It looks really, really awesome! You have beautiful handwriting! Messages are very interesting (at least the ones I read). I'm so happy for you! It's great that you just gave them a book. I'm excited. Thank you! You're so amazing! :hug:

HEY!

I'm backkk guys!

Best day of my life ever.

I'll post my story here.

I left for my M&G at around 5ish. And we had to go into the arena and wait in the main part while they checked our tickets and m&g passes. It felt like it was taking ages. And then the dude was like "we're going to take you into the m&g area". all i kept saying was "omg. omg. i'm gonna meet paramore. shittttt!" And then. He took us into the room. And was said "you gotta scream as loud as you can when they walk in. We'll practice. I'll be Hayley". So he walked in and no one screamed and he said "man, you're all crapppp!". Then all of a sudden josh just walked in. then zac. then taylor. then hayley. then jeremy. And we went crazy. I started fucking crying and I was at the end of the queue. And there were just three of us crying on the end. I calmed down after a little bit lol. The tour guy just laughed at me, and I kept dropping everything. And josh came along and was like "hey tharrrrr! how're you?!" and i was like "omg. hi. i'm nervous, you?" he was like "i'm awesome"and i gave him his guitar strap which I sewed onto it "Josh <3 Jenna" and he was like "DUDE. how cute?!". And i said "you think so? i'm terrible at sewing. i'm so sorry about that" And he said "it's better than what i could do". Then it was Zac. He's so cute. I wanted to give him a hug, but we weren't allowed and we were banned from taking other pictures. Anyway, he said "hey. what's up?". I felt really shy so I said "hey. WILL YOU SIGN MY GUITAR PICK GUARD AND MY SHIRT?!" and he was like "sureeeeee!". So he signed them. And i gave him the drumsticks I made which had riot written all over them and told him that he didn't have to use them. and he said "noooo. i'll just keep em'. it's an awesome idea. or i might use them" and he winked and walked away. Then it was TAYLORRRRRR! <3. I was so nervous. all i manged to say was "omg. you're real"

and he said "yes. yes i am real."

and he signed my guitar and shirt.

and i gave him his hat.

and he said.

"i have a beanie in every colour except for blue. THANKYOU. i love hats. i'm going to wear this!" and then he walked over to where josh and zac were and put the hat on and did this crazy dance. And I kept laughing.

Zac took it off, put it on the table and zac started playing with the drumsticks i gave him on taylor's hat. Then I met Hayley <3 She's such a sweetheart. She's lovely. And she just shouted "HEY. WHAT'S UP?" All I could say was "omg, heyyyyy! i'm nervous". And she said something like "dude, don't be nervous. we're all humanssss!" "yeah, but you're hayley williams. And she just laughed. She signed my stuff and I had a conversation with her about the Nutty Professor. Because the girl next to me said "I like your eye make-up hayley!" and hayley said "awh thanks! I was watching the Nutty Professor last night on the TV, and I saw that the girl had light make-up on, so I thought I'd try it. So I did!" And I ended up talking to her about the Nutty Professor. It was great. And I managed to give her her gifts, which were little bracelets and a SpongeBob lip-balm thing, but she seemed more interested in the book I made with all your messages! She said "Wow. this is awesome!" and she flicked through it quickly, and said "I'm going to look at this later! thankyou so much!" And I gave her Sam's CD full of his piano collections, which was pretty awesome, because she said she'd listen :) And then jeremy. i gave him all his stuff (which was two bracelets and a necklace and and he was like "DUDE THAT'S AWESOMEEEE! YOU GET A HIGH FIVE FOR THAT.!" so jeremy high fived me. I told him the story about the pick of his that I found in my pocket earlier on in the day and he was saying "i throw em out and they could hit someone on the head and they'd never know. people get soooo hyped up. it's pretty rad"

and then we had group pictures.

and i walked over, handed the man my camera and said "oh my goddddd!" and hayley said "HEY AGAIN!"

she said "your outfit is cute. it's niceee"

i died.

and then after the m&g she tweeted.

"our fans are so stylish"

personally, i looked a mess.

I died twice.

and we got let into the arena before everyone else.

center barrier!

i got crushed, but i couldn't care less.

and for airplanes, taylor came out pretending to be hayley.

AND HE HAD MY HAT ON.

and then when paramore came on, hayley had jeremy's bracelets and nekclace that i gave him on.

and jeremy had the other bracelet.

and i just died.

oh.

and i had my banner which said "TAYLOR. MARRY ME?"

hayley laughed, josh smiled, and taylor looked at me directly in the eyes and smiled, gave me a thumbs up and nodded <3 too amazing. i'm now officially engaged to taylor. i wish. I NEED TO FIND A VIDEO OF IT. and hayley kept smiling at me. And the crowd was so amazing!

Sorry that I couldn't get a picture of the band with the book, we couldn't. But I definitely gave it to Hayley :) Ignore my M&G picture I look a show, and my bag is bulky. But hey. Who cares? I met Paramore :)

2cqi7oh.jpg

i'll upload more pictures tomorrow!

i'd like to say thanks to y'all for the messages you put in the book. and thanks for all the comments on it! :D you're all wonderful.

that's awesome! I would have been shaking so bad from nerves I'd probably fall on my ass and make a complete fool of myself.

I was shaking so much. I thought it was just the cold from waiting outside, but I realised it was nerves. And I kept dropping everything. The tour guide just kept laughing at me :')

That's amazing Rachel! I'm glad you had a great time :D

Thanks! It was more than great! :D

I'm so happy for you :D!!

Thanks for sharing your story, you just put a large smile on my face!

thanks! i'm so happy, it's beyond words.

The book looks amazing. Thanks for doing it. And I agree with everyone else - you have real nice handwriting :)

Glad you had fun meeting them, it sounds awesome :D

do i really have nice handwriting? i think it's a mess, haha :)

wow i'm glad that you had fun at the m&g and they're soo awesome ;)

thanks for sharing it with us ;):wub:

thanks! :D

You know, I've been laughing and smiling like an idiot when I was reading your story... I read your post this morning, but I still have a good mood. Paramore is the most amazing band ever. They communicate with their fans as if they aren't famous. It's so good that you've met them. Thank you Rachel! I'm really grateful to you. My message was pretty stupid. I hope there were not too many mistakes. Thank you very much! :kiss: