Music Saves Lives Blood Drive, FREE VIP Warped Pass

stephler

yeah so apparently if you give blood you get a VIP warped pass.

you have to be 17 yrs old and weigh 110lbs. sorry for those that are younger but yeah i'm doing it. woohoo!

http://www.myspace.com/musicsaveslives

Yup I gave blood yesterday at 5:45. So sweet hha i always look forward to giving blood cause of the great cause it goes to and FREE COOKIES HA but dude I was informed that this time i was actually getting something great in return a warped voucher VIP pass woop woop! so tight!

and giving blood isnt that bad as people say so you peeps shouldnt fret to mush its fun just take a bud with you.

Caydie.WAR!

um well this is what it says on the website

1. Access backstage and areas of Warped Tour that are near the bands and the Vans Warped Tour Team.

a. Please understand that this is where the Warped Tour Team works to put on a great show. Respect everyone backstage and don’t be shy if someone asks you to help with something. Give them a hand!

b. If security asks you to exit and come back later, listen to them. They are there for your protection.

c. If you see someone in a band, please don’t scream just say hi.

2. Stop in at the Music Saves Lives booth. We will have many things for you to check out and to give you (“special coupons”) to use around the tour for goodies.

3. Monster Energy will be offering something to everyone that has a VIP access check out the Monster Area.

4. Music Saves Lives will have DJ Rossstar and Joslyn Davis interviewing bands LIVE on Idobi radio podcasts. Look for the “ON AIR” times at the MSL booth.

1. Access backstage and areas of Warped Tour that are near the bands and the Vans Warped Tour Team.

a. Please understand that this is where the Warped Tour Team works to put on a great show. Respect everyone backstage and don’t be shy if someone asks you to help with something. Give them a hand!

b. If security asks you to exit and come back later' date=' listen to them. They are there for your protection.

2. Stop in at the Music Saves Lives booth. We will have many things for you to check out and to give you (“special coupons”) to use around the tour for goodies.

3. Monster Energy will be offering something to everyone that has a VIP access check out the Monster Area.

4. Music Saves Lives will have DJ Rossstar and Joslyn Davis interviewing bands LIVE on Idobi radio podcasts. Look for the “ON AIR” times at the MSL booth.[/quote']

what website?

i couldnt find any information on the Warped Tour website. I want to know if there is a difference between backstage and VIP, besides all the free crap

b. If security asks you to exit and come back later' date=' listen to them. They are there for your protection.

4. Music Saves Lives will have DJ Rossstar and Joslyn Davis interviewing bands LIVE on Idobi radio podcasts. Look for the “ON AIR” times at the MSL booth.[/quote']

what website?

i couldnt find any information on the Warped Tour website. I want to know if there is a difference between backstage and VIP, besides all the free crap

http://www.myspace.com/musicsaveslives

i don't think its going to be all access, because they are giving a lot of these out. but i got one for free and its also for a really good cause. i'm going to go donate anyways in a couple weeks. because i feel guilty.