All Time Low

whatsername104

Hahah I heard about that. If I had a picture of them in their undies, then I'd so make copies and post them all over my school.

And for the Sound Garden.. I think it's at 6pm? I'm not sure, but that's what I've been hearing.

hmm, thanks! i wonder if that's right... i like need to know A.S.A.P. i thought they would've announced it by now. so if anyone somehow finds out PLEASE let me know!! :]

man. i gotta wait for another month till i see these guys!

it's going to be the longest month ever!

and just a few days till the cd drops!

im trying my best not to go to their page

and listen to the full album.[except for the songs that i've hear already] lol

i'll see if i can make it till i buy the album.lol

wow. all time low is freakin amazing. i love them like so muchhhh. my love for them like doubles each time i see them. this weekend was SOOOOOOO amazinggggg and so much fun! i had a lotta laughs. too bad i'm an idiot... not gonna get into that. but anyway, they did so amazing. i love how they just totally hang out. alex remembered me. and yeah, i'll post more about it soon!

oh, and the new CD is amazing!! remembering sunday is my new fave song...omggg. it's SO beautiful and sad and omg, it just blew me away live. i got a full vid of it.

wow. all time low is freakin amazing. i love them like so muchhhh. my love for them like doubles each time i see them. this weekend was SOOOOOOO amazinggggg and so much fun! i had a lotta laughs. too bad i'm an idiot... not gonna get into that. but anyway, they did so amazing. i love how they just totally hang out. alex remembered me. and yeah, i'll post more about it soon!

oh, and the new CD is amazing!! remembering sunday is my new fave song...omggg. it's SO beautiful and sad and omg, it just blew me away live. i got a full vid of it.

wow! its great to hear that you had an amazing time!

yeah, its the same for me too..everytime i see them live...it's

just so crazy how much my love for this band grows. they are

such down to earth kids. its amazing.

ooo you got a vid of remembering sunday??

=P

^ thanks! oh i know. yeahh. i'll post it soon!

well here's a preview of my fabulous weekend. but right now i'm gonna go to bed... if anyone cares:

DSC02840.jpg

^i thought that was cool cuz of in Six Feet Under The Stars. meet me on thames street and we'll hit south broadway in a matter of minutes

meandkendrabyATLvan.jpg

DSC02854.jpg

we were parked right by their van, and saw them and went across the street and talked to them. then when they left wrote on it and took pics. we didn't write the stuff about jack tho, haha.

DSC02881.jpg

meandalex.jpg

meandjack9.21.jpg

meandjack9.22.jpg

meandrian9.21.jpg

meandzack9.21.jpg

meandzack9.22.jpg

mezackandkendra.jpg

and yeah, that's all for now.