whatsername104

videos from friday and saturday:

let it roll (acoustic):

six feet under the stars (acoustic):

remembering sunday:

noel!:

stay awake:

six feet under the stars:

i was at a really weird angle to the stage... couldn't see zack or rian at all. but they're good.

and one more pic, haha:

mesoundgardenzack.jpg

enjoy!

I got mine on Saturday because I went to the cd release show.

Even though I already heard the tracks beforehand, I was still so friggin amazed.

It could've been better, but it's still really good.

WHEN THEY PLAYED NOEL ON SATURDAY I ALMOST PEED MY PANTS BECAUSE I WAS TO EXCITED<3 Hannah, I was standing on the opposite side of you hahaha.. if you wanted to know. When he did the laugh in Noel, I laughed so hard. I was like waiting for it the whole song hahha.

I got mine on Saturday because I went to the cd release show.

Even though I already heard the tracks beforehand, I was still so friggin amazed.

It could've been better, but it's still really good.

WHEN THEY PLAYED NOEL ON SATURDAY I ALMOST PEED MY PANTS BECAUSE I WAS TO EXCITED<3 Hannah, I was standing on the opposite side of you hahaha.. if you wanted to know. When he did the laugh in Noel, I laughed so hard. I was like waiting for it the whole song hahha.

on the opposite site of me, meaning like of the room or beside me?!

on the opposite site of me, meaning like of the room or beside me?!

Hahaha like opposite side of the room. Lmfao, I was getting laughed at by Rian when he saw how I was like dying in the crowd during FF5. I was like holding onto the barricade like crazy, and I guess he thought it would be okay to laugh at me... hahahhaa.

There was this thing going around that Alex passed out lmao. This girl's friend was backstage, and their friend Alex [not Gaskarth] passed out.. so they texted the girl in the crowd [who just happened to be right behind me], and she thought they were talking about Gaskarth, so we were all like HE PASSED OUT?! until she texted back.. and found out it was just her friend. Then some girl threw up. Yay.