All Time Low

whatsername104

aww Kristine! that soudns amazing!! haha round 10.20 that night, i was on the bus home from out tournament and i realized they were playing anaheim that night. i had totally forgotten up until then!

but that sounds so great! did you sneak in a camera?? =] haha

aha i know! it was so much fun!

yeahh my friend had a cross country competition and she had to ditch it so

she can go to the show. lol

haha me and my friends were actually planning on sneaking in a camera, but then i heard about all this stuff about metal detectors and i was like..nahh. lol

but next time i will since they dont even care. =P

haha me and my friends were actually planning on sneaking in a camera, but then i heard about all this stuff about metal detectors and i was like..nahh. lol

but next time i will since they dont even care. =P

haha WHAT?! they don't have metal detectors!

but, the easiest way to sneak it in is to get in the line of people who get in first. if you eat an entree at the HOB before the show, keep your receipt and you get in first. they dono't even check; they only ask you if you plan on drinking at the bar and to see your ID if so. Steph (stephler) always sneaks in her camera. just make sure they don't see you taking pics, then they'll take it away.

o, and they cancelled the SD show because of the fires. i hope they reschedule it, so i can go!

haha WHAT?! they don't have metal detectors!

but, the easiest way to sneak it in is to get in the line of people who get in first. if you eat an entree at the HOB before the show, keep your receipt and you get in first. they dono't even check; they only ask you if you plan on drinking at the bar and to see your ID if so. Steph (stephler) always sneaks in her camera. just make sure they don't see you taking pics, then they'll take it away.

o, and they cancelled the SD show because of the fires. i hope they reschedule it, so i can go!

ahah actually they did. they had that little stick looking thing that beeps when it detects metal. but it so dumb cuz people were taking things outta their pockets [which included cameras] and they just let them in. and so many kids who were front row were taking pictures in front of security and they didnt even care. [so i was like..man that sucks]

yeah! lotsa people ate at the restaurant and so they got in first. but they had to sit in the vip area. so you can do that for any show at the hob, like eat, show them the reciept and you get in first??

yeahh! that sucks! fire over there is insane! and where i live...[which is close to the ontario fire] theres TONS of ashes falling and its so hard to breathe! augh.

yep. they do it at every show. even the shows where fan club members get in first. the way those work is fan club people get in first, then people who eat there, then everyone else.

but you don't have to eat there. the other way to do it is to purchase a certain dollar amount worth of HOB merchandise. but no one ever does that

ohh i see.

hmm sounds pretty cool. and if you eat and/or you're the fan club people...do you sit at the vip section? cuz i saw a lot of the people who ate there sitting at the vip section.

and i hear that every person has to order a plate...is that how it works?

[most likely i'll do that next time]

Last night was amazing!

They did:

Dear Maria

Jasey Rae

Six Feet

Let It Roll (eeeeeee!)

Coffee House

Breakout

Hustler

Haha I don't feel like typing the names all the way out. I was so excited for Let It Roll! All the assholes around me were like jumping around like idiots and kept stepping on my feet, I hate the local scene here now. It was like a bunch of 15 years olds who think they're way too cool to be nice. Alex was hanging out after the show and I really wanted to talk to him again but we were freaking starving. Also the hoodie was $40, so I didn't get any merch because I'm saving for a new keyboard & maybe guitar so I just couldn't.

http://dewcircuitbreakout.mtv2.com/artist/default.aspx?artist=328

VOTE FOR ALL TIME LOW.

Tell all of your friends to do the same & spread the word<3 They're seriously the only band on that list that deserves to win this, so make it happennnnn =) If you max out your votes for the day [which means you need to vote 100 times], I'll give you a cookie.

And honestly, if you're planning on saying "No, no! They can't go on MTV because then they're gonna get massive and they're going to have teenies everywhere!", don't. They deserve this. They want to win this. If they didn't, they wouldn't have entered themselves into this contest. So what if they're all over MTV? They might get little teenie fans yelling "0MG Y3W S0 H4WT, L34D SING3R!", but they're not gonna forget the people who will be with them even after another new group of people shows up on MTV. So VOTE!

• 2 weeks later...

hey susan...is it too late to turn in the stuff for that ATL scrapbook you're making?? (i was gonna PM you, but i'm out of room). i lost like a week b/c i've been sick, and i have been INSANELY busy, i've had like no free time. but i already have most of my stuff put together and i can send it to you tomorrow, if that's okay?!

p.s. 16 DAYS!!!!!! ahhhh, i'm sooooooo excited!!!!

^i haven't but i think they do three songs off of it.

let it roll

six feet under the stars

dear maria

I THINK at least.

thanks. that's what i thought...i was just hoping they're added a new SWIR song. b/c they said the reason they weren't doing more was b/c they were trying to learn them, and they were gonna start doing them towards the end of the tour. well, i'm kinda mad b/c it is the end of the tour and they haven't added any new ones. they know LIR...they've been doing that since i saw them in march. i guess it'sb etter than nothing tho...cuz they weren't even doing that at the beginning of the tour. but *crosses fingers* that they do shameless. haha...i think that'd be SO good live!! well, i'm babbling. 6 days, ahhh!!