Paramore on AP online

I don't think anyone's posted this .. at least I didn't see it. Under the Warped section of AP Online they feature all of the bands that are going to be there .. and this is what they had on Paramore =):

rk0bha.jpg

PARAMORE

HQ: Franklin, TN

Who’s Who: Hayley Williams (vocals); Jeremy Davis (bass); Josh Farro (guitar); Hunter Lamb (guitar); Zac Farro (drums)

Check Out: All We Know Is Falling (FUELED BY RAMEN; fueledbyramen.com)

On The Tour: 6/15-7/11

The members of Paramore may be young enough to be NOFX’s illegitimate children (it’s not really our place to speculate), but the band are already seasoned Warped performers, having played for a month on the bright-pink Shiragirl stage last year. “We loved the experience,” says guitarist Josh Farro. “It’s a great way to get in front of a ton of people and develop friendships with the other bands—plus, you get a great tan.” This year, the band will be moving up to the Volcom stage to play crowd favorites like “Pressure” and “Emergency” off their 2005 debut, All We Know Is Falling—and if it’s anything like last year, we’re anticipating lots of crowd sing-alongs and flying hair flips. While the band are still too young to indulge in much offstage debauchery, they still managed to have some close calls last year. “I vaguely remember our tent flying away in a huge wind storm somewhere up north” recounts pint-sized frontwoman Hayley Williams. “It was quite a letdown.” Hopefully, the band—and their merch—will both stay grounded during Warped 2K6, because we could definitely see Paramore being this year’s breakout act. Don’t you want to be able to say you saw ’em before they were huge? —Jonah Bayer[/img]