Lostprophets

Juneau19

not sure what their appeal is in the States.

I think it has something to do with their accents. I saw them a few years back supporting Metallica with an only an idea of who they were. I hadn't heard their stuff, but I knew they were from Wales. And your man comes out screamin', "Whats up Dubliiiin!!!!" in the filthiest American accent going. And they all kept this up the whole way through.

Two months later I read a Kerrang! interview with them about their tour with Metallica. They said Dublin was the worst show they'd ever played to date.

Claim to fame, like.

n before you ask i don't have anything against american bands its just alot of the sound the same and alot of them look the same to but its still awesome music

i hope you mean the big american bands' date=' because generalizing is never cool :)[/quote']

yea that is what i ment sorry i couldn't get it out in a normal not generalizing way !

^ You should listen to them more ;) I suggest songs from the Start Something album. I like that album.

I love Lostprophets. I saw them in San Francisco. and my favorite song is last summer. yea yea yeaaaaa.

Ah I love that song too! I also like 'Last Train Home' and 'Burn Burn'.

^ You should listen to them more ;) I suggest songs from the Start Something album. I like that album.

I love Lostprophets. I saw them in San Francisco. and my favorite song is last summer. yea yea yeaaaaa.

Ah I love that song too! I also like 'Last Train Home' and 'Burn Burn'.

yeah, the Start Something album was pretty good. I could relate to most of the songs.

• 4 weeks later...