So sad...

musicworthy

I'm skipping Warped Tour this year...

WHY?? you may be asking.

Well, Paramore isn't playing anywhere near me because they're skipping Warped Tour A FEW DAYS BEFORE IT COMES TO MY STATE.

AHHH.

July 14 is when it comes to Idaho. But noooo, they couldn't keep going those extra few days.

I'll tell you what, if I don't see them live soon I'll be...well I don't know what I'll be, but I'll be something.

I'm making it my life goal to meet Hayley and the rest of the band.

I read all these stories of everyone meeting them, and I'm like "AHHH. I suck."

I'm thinking that I need to move to a cool state, where stuff actually happens.

They'll come here eventually, I'm sure...but till then, ARRRGHHH.

That's my rant. Just had to let you know how lame I think it is. And also hoping I posted this in the right section.

I'm skipping Warped Tour this year...

WHY?? you may be asking.

Well' date=' Paramore isn't playing anywhere near me because they're skipping Warped Tour A FEW DAYS BEFORE IT COMES TO MY STATE.

AHHH.

July 14 is when it comes to Idaho. But noooo, they couldn't keep going those extra few days.

I'll tell you what, if I don't see them live soon I'll be...well I don't know what I'll be, but I'll be something.

I'm making it my life goal to meet Hayley and the rest of the band.

I read all these stories of everyone meeting them, and I'm like "AHHH. I suck."

I'm thinking that I need to move to a cool state, where stuff actually happens.

They'll come here eventually, I'm sure...but till then, ARRRGHHH.

That's my rant. Just had to let you know how lame I think it is. And also hoping I posted this in the right section.[/quote']

omg i feel for you. im skipping (i think) the only tour in canada this year because im going to my stupid cottage. GRRRR. dont worry, we'll meet them, perhaps we can meet them to together that would be way awesome.

hm... so far paramore hasnt played once in canada this year, but theyre playing in august in ontario which is a 5 hour drive from montreal. i was going to go but my stupid cottage came in the way, and now i dunno if theyre going to come back to canada this year :(... well i guess theres still 4 more monthes of hope.

• 2 weeks later...

im skipping warped too becuase paramore isn't comming to vancouver

i am soooo lucky i live like right next to the american border and my moms side of the family is spread out all over america and mexico :P

i MIGHT get to go to the seattle show.

it's sux cause it's on a weekday and my mom has to work :(

im trying my hardest to figure out how to get to seattle and back.