The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

who's amber?
she runs seemssosurreal.com (an aar fansite) who aar fans think is in a feud with a fellow aar fansite run by me (aarfans.com).

http://www.myspace.com/msarr

^ that's her myspace (but it's not even her personal myspace) it's her myspace that random fans can add (because she doesn't want it to mix with her real myspace, http://www.myspace.com/am13er). she's rude, arrogant, unintelligent, and runs a fansite using cuss words and promoting everything BUT the band (she promotes herself)

LOL, they are old. No offense :)

their indie album was out 2002 (i believe)

their debut album came out in 2003

their sophomore album came out 2005

uhhh it's only 2006.

tyson (lead/ bass) = 22

nick (lead guitar) = 24

mike (guitar) = 25

chris = 27

they're young.

I just hate how biased their fanbase is. Amber basically controls everything' date=' and it's created this sick and twisted harness around every fan, whether they know it or not. I'm sick of being an AAR fan because of Amber, she makes things more difficult and not fun. I hate Amber.

are you on the toastboards? how do you know of amber? lmao. i probably should say who DOESNT know amber. haha. yeah i hate her and i have really valid reasons.[/quote']

im not even a memeber and i know who amber is lol

hahahha OMG! this is really sad. i hate amber and she knows it. in fact she hates me. it's pretty mutual. nick's gf and i are tight, and she screwed over nick's gf (they were friends, but she let fans invade her privacy) it got out of hand. i talked to her (nick's gf) and basically everybody knows how much of a b**ch amber is.
you talked to stephanie? in person? eeek deng girll.. i never new about this.. give me more details... :)