The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

psh i doubt that bitchface. i didnt eat too much today. but i just ate like an hour ago and im hungry again. god im such a fatty. haha. um i wanna buy a cute dress, i dont wear dresses, only for like special occasion party things lol. i have a wedding to go to in august. i have 4 sweet 16 dresses but i might buy a new one, but i have these cute black steve madden shoes ill probably wear. i dont think any of my dresses are weddining appropriate haha. whats it look like nukka

omg, if you love orlando bloom you will love pirates because his shirt gets ripped of and you see his sexy back. *licks lips* i have been obsessed woithn ihm since i was like, 13 haha

haha! last year i was OBSESSED! i swear!! i had like 4 autobiographies on that guy!! it was the bible for me! haha!

but then i relized after a while he was a goody two shoes...no offense. but i still love him!!!

yeah i really wanna hang out with you guys.. but i think it's also me and mom just going.. (my step dad can't walk very well) and i'd feel really guilty leaving my mom alone all day at the fair.. but maybe i could work out a schedule with her or something... YES definite treasure hunt for the guys.