The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

MYSPACE BULLETIN:

CONTEST: WE ARE GIVING AWAY TYSON!

Body: BUTTER LOVERS!

We are introducing an amazing opportunity to have the creator of BUTTER, MR. Tyson Ritter, HAND DELIVER your BUTTER Pre-Order!!!

(there was a pic of tyson here)

That's right. One lucky PRE-ORDER Butter Item will show up to your house in TY's hands!

We are sorry for such the delay and we want to make it up to YOU! the winner will be picked at random, from a random drawing, on a random day, at any random hour, by probaby some random dude we meet randomly!

ALL Previous Pre-orders and Future orders apply!

We are just as excited for this to happen as you and we love you!

No animals or drummers were hurt in this contest!

Sorry, Ed McMahon will NOT be with Ty!

i think you need to be patient.

think about how much work that is, they are very buisy men.

after the fall tour they will be working on their next album or so i have heard, so just wait, they have a lot more music than paramore and a lot of other amazing bands, so just calm down!

think about how much work that is' date=' they are very buisy men.

after the fall tour they will be working on their next album or so i have heard, so just wait, they have a lot more music than paramore and a lot of other amazing bands, so just calm down![/quote']

haha!

a lesson for people...dont say anything about aar in the pressence of a toastie. haha!

think about how much work that is' date=' they are very buisy men.

after the fall tour they will be working on their next album or so i have heard, so just wait, they have a lot more music than paramore and a lot of other amazing bands, so just calm down![/quote']

haha!

a lesson for people...dont say anything about aar in the pressence of a toastie. haha!

FOR SERIOUS.

haha sorry if i seamed "freaked out" lol. im saying, why do they need more music? they have way more music out than a lot of great motern day bands (paramore being an example) so you need to calm down and be paitent. they dont need more music just yet, they are working hard to promote the music they have, and when they are good and ready to releace their new music they will, and if your not satisfied then thats your problem. sorry, just kinda hits a soft spot when ppl conplaine, i think they are dont a hell of a job and barley get time off.

and (im not sure but) wernt you one of the ppl that were saying they needed a new video?? if so, once again be paitent.

no i didn't say they need a new video. i don't care about videos to be honest. i only care about seeing them live.

and the only reason i said they need more music is because they're not going to come back here with the same album again cos they've been twice already with it.

i guess i wasn't being serious.

i just mean it would be kewl if they had new music now, but i know that it's gonna take a while and i can be patient.

i didn't realise that i wasn't allowed to comment in this thread though, without being slated and everyone patting your back for it =S

i get you man. like, if people came on here going on about how paramore neeeeeeed more music, i'll be like chill.

but i didn't say it in an aggressive way or anything, and i wrote at the end that i knowww their cd is only a year old so i'm gonna hafta wait a while kinda thing.

i don't wanna cause a huge fight over nothing, so i guess i won't post in here again.

=]

ah geeze.

tamika- i love the top of the world video too! woo go us! oh and im not IN it in it haha. but i am in the crowd @ bamboozle and theres alot of shots of us, and i was in front near mike so i know im in there somewhere =] haha i just like to say that it makes me all happy lol.

flippen contests. it sucks to be poor, and not own a credit card.