The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

"There was just one profanity-laced acceptance speech, courtesy of the rock group AFI, whose frontman accepted the award for best group video by saying: "We just won a moonman — I am getting so trashed tonight!"

AP is so stupid...... aar won a moonman and they still get this shit. its ridiculous.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/mtv_awards

you amazing people getting me obsessed with them

I love them<3

haha we tend to do that. because we are amazing. i'm so glad you love them. they're so much better than anyone in the best group category.

p!atd shouldn't have won best group because they kick members out for their own selfish reasons. fob is lame. rhcp are old. gnarls b is just blah. aar is definitely the epitome of the best group!!

"There was just one profanity-laced acceptance speech, courtesy of the rock group AFI, whose frontman accepted the award for best group video by saying: "We just won a moonman — I am getting so trashed tonight!"

AP is so stupid...... aar won a moonman and they still get this shit. its ridiculous.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/mtv_awards

you confused me, because you typed AFI iw as like, waht? and then i read it.

that is a stupid article.

and tose posts with Nick "crying" or whatever ... it's funny. haha

haha we tend to do that. because we are amazing. i'm so glad you love them. they're so much better than anyone in the best group category.

p!atd shouldn't have won best group because they kick members out for their own selfish reasons. fob is lame. rhcp are old. gnarls b is just blah. aar is definitely the epitome of the best group!!

i love you baby!

amazing.