The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

YAY :] the tour manager or whoevers in charge of this thing tonight talked to my friends dad and they said theyll allow us to go in without someone 18 or older. which means I MIGHT MEET AND SEE AAR TONIGHT! :] it just depends on my friends mom.. eek not good but OMG imagine, id be so happy. if not its cool bc im seeing them soon anyways but :]]]]]]

im aware i wrote a freaking novel but once i start talking about it i have to include like every detail haha sorry ..

ILY2NIKKI!.. free minutes my butt, you should be thankful! haha just kidding i know you liked it lol. but yeah so i guess ill write a little review? bc i want to anyways hah. so yeah me and my friend get there around 730. call that girl with our tickets and got those and our m&g passes. and she told us they wouldnt be going on til 11pm which is the lastest theyve done she said which is weird but yeah she didnt know why. and they had an hour set so the m&g would be after 12. but like nikki said i live an hour away, i had school today and my mom had work so i wasnt sure if i was gunna get to stay. but turns out i did, my moms like i cant let you miss out haha aw. so as soon as we got in we went down to the merch tables. mike the merch guy was there. hah hes cool but he was looking at me weirdly, maybe bc i was wearing the aar hoodie? idk lol. but yeah hes cool. and i think he made fun of our accents? bc we were asking for shirts in a small and we said it differently from him so hes like oh sorry i said small. but idk it was funny. and him and another merch guy were talking about what was on the catering for dinner, that was so funny. but yeah i got a poster for $5 [its the picture of them in that field looking thing from the AP magazinge but with a redish tint to it.. i think thats the one anyways?] and pins for $5 and a tshirt for $15. yay. and then i went and found our seats, not too bad, we were on the right side a few rows back. there were 3 opening bands. thats alot. damone was first. i never really listened to them before but they were really good. and then ima robot. oh my god these guys were the funniest i loved it. and everyone was dancing and stuff it was so funny. oh and there was this 1 guy a row in front of me and a few seats over, he was going crazy and dancing and stuff, i was watching him most of the time hah i loved him. and then under the influence of giants went on. they were arite. oh and inbetween sets they played afi lol. and they also had this screen thing up where you could text and it would say whatever you wrote on the screen and it was so funny bc people were writing such random shit and then everyone would cheer or boo. like people would write yankees and everyone went crazy and then theyd say red sox and everyone would boo. and then someone said go home boston and everyone was cheering. oh and you could send pics too lol. thats was entertaining lol. and then finally aar went on! and everyone went crazy and alot of people ran outta their seats and up close to the stage. and of course i did. hah. so me and my friend were leaning on the stage and nick ty and mike were seriously so close. and i could actually see chris which was nice. but yeah it was really good. i dont think they were on for a full hour? but idk. um i cant remember the set list but i know they played dirty little secret, my paper heart, swing swing, stab my back, waiting, it ends tonight, the last song, top of the world, move along, and eyelash wishes. i think thats it but i cant remember. but omg eyelash wishes. ive been wanting to hear it live so i was so happy. and i finally hear the last song live again. ive seen them like 5 times and only saw tls like 2 times? idk so i loved that too. they ended with the last song and then came back out and played move along. and then after we went to the m&g spot. put these stickers on to get in. and then waited. they handed out a poster of UTIOG and got their signatures, said hi, shook hands blah blah blah lol. and then got a picture with them with your group which was me and my friend nicole who won. i love her :]. hah. and then we waited and then aar walked in. well nick walked off stage with a beer and into the m&g with a beer in his hand and no shirt on. hah. and chris didnt have a shirt on either. btw whats up with that mustache? im confused lol. and so they sat down at a table. oh and while we were on line we were just like standing there waiting and looking at them and my friend said she looked at chris and he didnt have a shirt on and he like looked down and made a face and like pretended to cover himself bc he was naked or something lmao so funny. so i get up to nick and hes like howdy! haha i laughed and said hi. then he like grabbed my sweatshirt to look at it and hes like nice shirt. bc it said aar on it :] hah. im such a loser. and then thanks blah blah blah. got up to tyson. and hes like hi and i said hi back and then i was said nice shirt to him, bc it was some weird shirt with a face of a scary guy on it from a movie. hah idk. and then he looked at me, grabbed my sweatshirt, and like pulled it and hes like nice shirt. and im like thanks. and hes said something like youve seen us before? or when or where? idk. and im like yeah! ive seen you guys like 5 times and i actually drove 11 hours to pittsburg to see you! and he was all surprised and said something but i cant remember! but while we were talking he signed my thing and then after i told him that, he was like whats your name? im like suzanne. so then he wrote to:s .. and looked at me bc he didnt know how to spell it lol. so i told him and then he wrote thank you .. and then he looked at me and was like .. thank you for .. hmm .. and he was thinking and then he wrote something like to suzanne thank you for braving all odds to see our band. or something like that idk. and then i got up to chris and hes like hi and gave me that weird awkward stare he likes to do. and then signed my thing and just said hi and that stuff. and then mike. haha. i love mike. just said hi and stuff. and my friend gave him the poster we made like 6 months ago lol. and he went to open it and shes like no open it later or something idk and hes like okay. and shes like can you talk to my friend on the phone? and mikes like no he will and points to chris and chris is like no and says he does that stuff and points to tyson but he wasnt paying attention and the security guy told us to get back on the line or whatever lol. and okay this was the funniest thing ever. well they were so out of it. but anyways.. everyone was done with the signing and then we got in line to take a picture with them with them and that background behind us. so we were all in this hallway thing and tyson walks out and he walks down the line and stops in front of me and this other girl and hes like danish? muffin? haha. bc he was holding a silver platter with muffins and danishes on it bc everyone was saying how they were hungry. omg it was the funniest. so this girl takes 1. and then the security girl comes and like grabs him and shes like tyson we have to take pictures get in here! and then he grabs a danish and like holds it in her face and was like .. but its ricotta! or something. omg i was dying. and then when it was our turn to take the pic i stood inbetween ty and chris. hah. and then we waited in the back and watched everyone else get their pics and tyson was so gone but it was so funny. and mike left our poster on the table behind him bc we told him not to open it but he left and forgot it so we told one of the girls who worked there to give it to him and then tyson came back in so she gave it to him and he was holding it. oh and he also grabbed a danish in each hand and walked out wit them. random but really funny. i love that guy. so when i see them in 2 weeks im gunna ask them if they go it :] and then we left at like 130. got home around 230 and slept at 330 and got up at 6. fun. so yeah thats it. i took videos but they suck so bad. but my friend got really good pictures so im gunna borrow her camera when i get a chance to which isnt gunna be for a while probably =[. and thats it. haha.