The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

lmao i know right! there are actually a few shirts i wanna order offline so maybe if i tell my mom i wanna get some shirts from a few different websites [like for school or something?] ill just add in a butter shirt =] hehe. psh she probably wont let me but who knows. i also want a twloha shirt! the long sleeved one!

i personally don't think it's a good thing for me :[ i'll have so much pressure to do harder stuff. blah! i don't like that pressure. i want to be able to go to work and feel like i'm not really THINKING. i'm so used to being low on the totem pole and doing easy easy easy stuff and now i might have to move up. ugh, this is not a promotion i like... even though i will get paid a helluva lot more than i do now. i just want to focus on school and continue doing easy non-thinking work. the kind of work i can do while sleeping. haha.

okay, nukka pm me what you wanna say mmk :]

then nikki tell your boss that, tell him about wanting to be more concentrated on school for now but eventually youll be willing to do it if its still open to ya or soemthing.. idk.

ohh okay i probably shouldnt tell you bc youll be a nukka about it but.. remember last night how i was telling you about that guy who i talk to about concerts and everything?.. he randomly IMs me a little while ago with just AAR lyrics! hahahaha =]

blah! i'm afraid i'll get fired, like i think he expects me to DO MORE now. even though he's like I KNOW COLLEGE IS PRIORITY. i'm like YEAH it is. and i told him i'd go to UCI (which is where i live), which means i'd continue to work here. but i dont wanna. lmao. i'd so transfer to a different college just so i can get a different job. blah!

omfg what happened to jarrod my love? HAHAHA have you surrendered him to ren? hahah. awww you nukka that's a way to a girl's heart, serenading you on aim with aar lyrics. too cute.

so dont take the job nukka face! its all good, do whats good for you!

jarrod.. we're married. ren? what? haha, i talk to him on aim sometimes, hes cool, him and jarrod are like best friends lol.

i just talked to this guy for a half an hour about music/concerts and stuff. he wants me to tell him when the nyc aar show is and let him know bc hes gunna go and he said maybe youll say hi to me this time. psh never. hahaha.

hard decision nikki, well not really. it would be for me.. cos i love money and i just made a deal with my step dad that if i saved 2000 then he'll fix up a sweet old fashioned voltzwagon (??) beetle. (teallll) so id would take the money raise, but school is VERY important.