The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

why is a thread about AAR 118 pages?

:shock:

because AAR's biggest fans have migrated from the toastboards (AAR's original fanclub) and came here to escape the lame drama.

i think the insanity started when i joined PF. haha uh i've seen aar 15 times and at one point i had a fansite, http://www.aarfans.com. i'm still not sure if i want to open it again, lately i've been thinking why not. i'll just update once a day, even if it's only 15 minutes.

wow i'm going off topic. anyways, this thread is where aar's biggest fans live.

Does anyone know how long it took for your AARMY stuff to come?
it took hmmm 1 1/2 months. i was actually happy when i got mine. but i'm sure it was just a huge delay in the beginning of shipping the stuff. i didn't even get everything. UGH. still looking for my autographed picture, debit card, and something else.

other than that, i'm sure that if you order the stuff now, it would get there faster than mine did.

okay this is crazy. but my toastie login name won't work. :( i wasn't coming back or anything but i lurked for news and shit.

also' date=' i'm working on the site this week and i'm planning on releasing this week. FINALLY! haha. steph i need your help with ripping videos.[/quote']

the boards are down silly