The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

i stole it some hoe's myspace. random aar fans have tried to add me in the last few days. wtf? i don't post on the aar boards. RANDOM.

oh and psh! you know ty's seductive pose in that picture is sexy succulent.

i like the pictures. but the caption is the cheesiest shit ever. yeah if tyson's an angel then i'm lindsay lohan.

bitch face you better have read it. HOE. yada yada i love you i guess.

i'm leaving for my cousin's house in 12 minutes! yahoo! they fucking hate me for dropping them at home after the aar concert then me going back to hang out with ty and nick. LMAO. their mom i swear would have KILLED me if they were out past 11. i didn't get home til 1245am. blah. the next day though my aunt says i would have let them stay out as long as they wanted to meet the guys. i was like uhh. fuck.

^ lmao. yes you is.

this has to be one of my favorite interviews of aar ever.

i loved mike's reaction at the end when the interviewer said he genuinely liked aar.

haha "oh shit thanks so much" and it sounded like Ty said "oh fuck thanks man" haha, tyson was more serious/mellow in that interview but then again i havent watched any in a while. i love how happy mike gets lol. k well im off the the beach so ill have to come back and read like 532 pages i missed again lol.