The All-American Rejects

x3__kim

lmao i love it love it love ittttt.

omg aar is on my mind 26/7 yeah that's right not 24/7. BITCH YEAHHH!

do i want you back? will you stay or will you walk, will you let go, leave me all alone. i'll give you one more chance, to make things last. ring around the roses and she'll see. sdhfkjhfkshdkfhsdhfsdkfskdf omg i'm hooked for life f'sho.

SERIOUSLY. oh and the friends i didn't meet on the boards are lame and think i'm a fucking groupie which fucking makes me so pissed everytime they say that. i aint a fucking groupie (a.k.a. hoe who wants to sleep with the band). it's about the music and the guys' kick ass personalities. fuck yessssss.

lmao i love it love it love ittttt.

omg aar is on my mind 26/7 yeah that's right not 24/7. BITCH YEAHHH!

do i want you back? will you stay or will you walk' date=' will you let go, leave me all alone. i'll give you one more chance, to make things last. ring around the roses and she'll see. sdhfkjhfkshdkfhsdhfsdkfskdf omg i'm hooked for life f'sho.[/quote']tyson be rappin in that song! fo sho! ha righttttttttt>?????

thinking of days thinkin of ways thinkin of things to you that i should say!!!!

oooo snapppppppp

SERIOUSLY. oh and the friends i didn't meet on the boards are lame and think i'm a fucking groupie which fucking makes me so pissed everytime they say that. i aint a fucking groupie (a.k.a. hoe who wants to sleep with the band). it's about the music and the guys' kick ass personalities. fuck yessssss.
ha they wont be saying that when they see us drive off w/ them!! ooooooo

hahahaha fo sho! OMG i miss him!!! i know he misses me too, no nead to wonder! lmao!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha yes!!!! drive off w/ them! fo sho! then they'll really be hatting! oooooo hahaha

oh shit!!!!!! im listning to too far gone!! hahahaha love the aol one they did! hahaha yeahhh boi!!!!

aww that's so beautiful *tear* when you said that the beautiful it ends tonight came on. so fitting. I GIVE THE FINAL BLOW. when darkness turns to light. it ends tonight. it ends tonight. DUN DUN DUNNNN.

i haven't done shit at work for the last 3 hours. you probably didn't even think i was at work. LMAO.

i'm gonna tell ty and nick on aug 8 that i'd kill for them. yeah i'll be like "just say who and it's done."

imma ask bethy if she is still going and if joey and mass are going. if it's just bethy you and me. then i'm down for driving. if the boys are coming then they can either drive or idk. i doubt they'd get up ASS early with us ya know.

i'm down for just you and me and possibly bethy.

This was cute.

Where did you get the name for the band?

Tyson: Nick just got his license, and I was 14 or 15, and we were just driving around saying, "We have to think of a name!" Someone said, "How about The All Americans?" And everyone else said, "No, that's not cool." We also had another name in mind-- The Rejects-- but then there was another band with a name like that, so we put the two names together. Names stick like tattoos, and when you change your name after being established somewhat in your own town, the crowd dissipates, so we didn't want to risk that.

What were your biggest insecurities in high school?

Tyson: I was a fat kid. I weighed about 215 pounds my sophomore year. I didn't get picked on by anybody at school for being fat, but I always felt badly. And then I got a girlfriend-- which is what the record's about-- and I felt weird, because I still felt like this fat kid. So, I just started running every day, and my metabolism started speeding up, and then I finally got down to the weight I'm at now. But as a sophomore, I was the kid who had to wear two t-shirts!

That was definitely a hard thing to go through, but other than that, I loved high school. It was fun, and I had a lot of friends.

If you could go back and change one thing about your high school experience, what would it be?

Tyson: I would make all the yearbook photos of me disappear. We played a show in Oklahoma recently, and this girl was wearing a shirt that said, "I knew Tyson when he was this big"-- and there was a picture of me in third grade ironed on her shirt! I knew this girl my whole life, and she didn't think I would remember her, so she made that shirt. I was kind of freaked out.

What's the craziest thing a fan has ever done?

Tyson: Once I was in a mall, and I got chased down two flights of escalators by about four or five kids. I turned around and said, "I'm shopping!", but they wouldn't leave me alone, and the whole time I was thinking, "Wow, this is getting crazy." Wouldn't you be scared if kids started chasing after you and started asking for your jacket or articles of clothing?